Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 10:52 PM
crawlgsx
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?

Anyone have the Sundowner solo seat for their breakout? Trying to find some actual pictures of it on the bike (without the passenger seat).

Looking for more support, tired of sliding on to the seat bolts . Lack of options are tempting me to order the sundowner solo seat but curious how much it adds / how it looks.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bump, I'd like to see some pics too!

Old 09-23-2013, 07:47 AM
BlessedHellride
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Stock

Here ya go, I hope these help. You might sacrifice some of the look, but it definitely gets your cheeks off the bolts. Tested it, but I don't use it unless with the OL. Personally when riding solo, i just keep the stock seat and pass pad on and feel nothing. Besides, you never know when a chicky-dee will need a lift, ha ha.
First set shows stock, second set shows Sundowner. If you decide its the way to go, check back with me early next week as these might be avail.

Attached Thumbnails Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-stock-seat-full.jpg   Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-stock-seat-closer.jpg   Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-stock-seat-rear.jpg  
Old 09-23-2013, 07:49 AM
BlessedHellride
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Sundowner

Sundowner. And really, if you're looking for comfort then sacrificing looks is almost unavoidable. Case in point - Corbin's two-up fugly thing, remember that?? At least this still keeps it kinda cool and almost the exact original look:

Attached Thumbnails Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-sundowner-seat-full.jpg   Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-sundowner-seat-closer.jpg   Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-sundowner-seat-rear.jpg  
Old 09-23-2013, 07:52 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

If you decide you like the seat you can check out the HD dealerships, a lot of them have demo seats you can try before you buy

Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nobody had the Breakout Sundowner in San Diego area.

Old 01-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Killer Squirrel
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For those of you that got the Sundowner solo, does it offer enough support in the back without having the passenger seat on? I know with the stock seat, if I remove the stock passenger seat there is just not enough support back there to be comfortable. I can see that it raises it up in the back and keeps yer butt off the bolts but wondered if it really helped enough to ride solo comfortably (pass seat removed).

Old 02-06-2014, 04:34 PM
phamtom
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have the reduced reach seat? i think i have the seat your looking for and was wondering if you want to trade

Old 02-06-2014, 04:43 PM
phamtom
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crawlgsx
Anyone have the Sundowner solo seat for their breakout? Trying to find some actual pictures of it on the bike (without the passenger seat).

Looking for more support, tired of sliding on to the seat bolts . Lack of options are tempting me to order the sundowner solo seat but curious how much it adds / how it looks.
here's what it looks like on mine if you're still interested.

Attached Thumbnails Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-sundowner.jpg   Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?-sundowner2.jpg  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Killer Squirrel
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does it have good support without the pass pillion on? Looks like it at least keeps the bolts outta yer butt.

Quick Reply: Breakout Sundowner Solo seat - Pics?