Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

2008 WTW car show

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 07:36 PM
*JC*
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 WTW car show

Yea, yea, yea, I know what's a car show thread doing on a Harley forum?

Being a Harley owner myself I know how deeply rooted we allare in cool American machines. So, I thought it only fitting topost another side passion that many of us share and that being American Muscle cars...

There is going to be an all Pontiac car show:
Hosted by the Wide Track Warriors of Central Florida
Saturday, Feb 23, 2008 (Rain or Shine)
Old-Town Hwy 192
Kissimmee, Florida

If you like American Muscle cars and partucular Pontiac's then there is going to be a sea of GTO's, Firebird's, Tempest's, Lemans, Can Am's, Grand Prix's, and Fiero's not to mention a few other raremodels. There should be well over 150-200 Pontiac's on hand for viewing because the Wide Track Warriors are flying special guest Mr. Jim Wangers Pontiac marketing legend and alsowell known PontiacAuthor Paul Zazarine to the event. Please feel free to view the planned event at:
www.myspace.com/wtwcarshow

Thought it might make a nice destination for some of you riders that might be planning a ride during that weekend for a place to visit along your journey?

If you need to know more feel free to contact me?

If you happen to own a Pontiac of any kind and would be interested in entering your vehicle, then you can find a downloadable registration form:
http://www.orlandowtw.com/16thAnnualShow.html

If your thinking a car show is all about classics and muscle cars then don't be fooled. There's classes for newer Pontiacs that gives even an Aztek an opprtunity to win an award. The Firebirds, GTO's, Solstice's and Fiero's compete within their own classes and are excluded from all other decade classes. So you could effectively show up in your GF/wifes totally stock late model G6 and have a great chance of winning an award. not to mention one of the other wonderful prizes that will be given away.

Hope to see some of you there until then keep it between the lines and the sun on your back