Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am an "MVP" haha

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I am an "MVP" haha

I figured I'd share this info and also I wonder if any other dealers do this but I joined a dealers "MVP" club. aka motorcycle value program. It cost 70 bucks to join and it's a one time fee and I never have to pay another dime ever. It gets me 11% off anything I buy from them except bikes. And for every 125 I spend I get a point and the more points the more savings up to 15% off. I spent so much today the member ship only cost me 15 bucks cause they gave me the 11% off today too. Also being from Massachusetts and this place being in New Hampshire I also save 5% sales tax. 16% on every purchase is pretty sweet in my book. Also they offer special sales where MVP members get to shop before store hours and get the good stuff before non members. then there is member rides, and other fun stuff. Good deal and nice place to shop. I have said it on here before Seacoast Harley in Hampton NH is one of those dealers that goes out of it's way to serve, where as the local dealer aaahh hem...... sucks **** and *****. Any one else have this MVP thingy in there area cause I've only seen it at 2 dealers on the east coast.

Old 05-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I am an "MVP" haha

Yep

Got it here at susquahanna H-D. ours was only $35 though, same benifits. But even at $75 it's a good deal. I've saved hundreds over this past year

Old 05-10-2008, 09:29 PM
RATROD HOG
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Well that is nice

and these biker buck **** programs they can stick up there azz
just my too cents

Old 05-10-2008, 09:32 PM
KSCruiser
Banned

My dealer doesn't have an MVP program, wish they did would have saved me a few bucks. They give out what's called Harley bucks. For every ten dollars you spend they give you one Harley buck. You can redeem them for anythingthat has their store logo on it...hats, shirts etc.

Old 05-10-2008, 09:34 PM
danmo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Kutter's in Wisconsin does it. My parents and I share an MVP account to rack up more points. We heard it is Harley's new discount program since less places accept HOG and they are just piloting it in some stores.

Old 05-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Potatobudvs
Intermediate

Have it but dont use it cause Kutter sux

Last edited by Potatobudvs; 07-12-2009 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Read above
Old 05-10-2008, 10:03 PM
liddown
Cruiser

Got it here in Minnesota at St. Paul HD.... Not a bad program if you need something local...

Old 05-10-2008, 10:32 PM
FloridaDrafter
Tourer

My dealership (Adamec)gave mesomething similarwhen I bought the bike, except it has V.I.P. on it. One time 10% off all the catagories, like parts, accesories, clothing, etc. I'm sure this is typical of all dealerships, but these guys don't punch the little box to the left of the item, so I've been getting the discount since December of 06.

-Andy

Old 05-10-2008, 10:45 PM
vyouravi
1st Gear

You forgot to mention that you get a point for every 1,000 miles that you ride too. At least that is what they told me. You are right though, seacoast harley rocks.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Wolf4dk
Cruiser

St. Paul offered me the MVP thing when I bought my bike from them last year. I turned it down not knowing what I would buy. Now, I kinda wish I had it. I wasn't sure if it was a St. Paul thing or not so I almost thought it was kind of a gimmik thing. Oh well.

Quick Reply: I am an "MVP" haha