Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sportster CHALLENGE GAME

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by madchemist24
I will agree to disagree
sounds good

Last edited by GWinkleman; 04-13-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
JohnnyQuid
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So what's next Winkleman?

Old 04-13-2012, 12:22 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

How about this, to make up for the rabbit challenge:

A picture of your sporty with living wildlife! Domestic (e.g. farm) animals, animals in cages, and pets do not count. Wild rabbits running around a golf course, deer/elk on the side of the road, or hawk perched on a telephone pole would be good examples. Birds that are not eagles or hawks do not count because they're everywhere and they're boring.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:25 PM
JohnnyQuid
Cruiser

Maybe just to be fair he should throw it back out there with the original intent of your bike with live bunnies. Just a thought.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
madchemist24
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Something to consider ... be specific about what you want or accept the first submission that gets the spirit of the request. With a failure to be specific or a choice to ammend a request to be more inclusive of alternative options the owner of the challenge has to accept the first submission to maintain fairness and not use personal preference.

The opportunity for preference is using specific details in your initial request.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 PM
WhiskeySierra
Cruiser

Originally Posted by madchemist24
Something to consider ... be specific about what you want or accept the first submission that gets the spirit of the request. With a failure to be specific or a choice to ammend a request to be more inclusive of alternative options the owner of the challenge has to accept the first submission to maintain fairness and not use personal preference.

The opportunity for preference is using specific details in your initial request.
You're right. I'm sorry. I should have accepted the first submission the that met the challenge as stated.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:25 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by WhiskeySierra
You're right. I'm sorry. I should have accepted the first submission the that met the challenge as stated.
Glad you guys hugged it out but I think the biggest thing that everyone should keep in mind is that this is an ongoing internet forum scavenger hunt. It's not life changing so lets try not getting too worked up about the decisions made in here.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:31 PM
JohnnyQuid
Cruiser

You can't be serious Winkleman. This is a serious competition with a set of free pegs on the line. That kind of happy go lucky attitude has no place here!
(since I haven't figured out how to insert smilies from my phone I am completely joking)
Hahahahaha

Old 04-13-2012, 01:51 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid
You can't be serious Winkleman. This is a serious competition with a set of free pegs on the line. That kind of happy go lucky attitude has no place here!
(since I haven't figured out how to insert smilies from my phone I am completely joking)
Hahahahaha
Tough **** JohnnyQuid! I'm going to rub my happy-go-lucky attitude all up in your face! colon + right parenthesis

Old 04-13-2012, 02:23 PM
madchemist24
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hug n kiss ... blaaaaa.

This is a living challenge that has had suggestions for improvements made by other to ensure it remains fair and fun for all, not just those benefiting from a ruling.

That being said, JohnnyQuid has a point. We are tracking positions here ... so how does this play out? Was the challenge you won GWink a challenge? Does your win count....im getting nitpicky now only because those affected are within one point of each other with two moving up and one not. I might suggest having WS create a new challenge and go from there.

Quick Reply: Sportster CHALLENGE GAME