Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Debrix Cycles - NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 04:51 PM
keithg78
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Debrix Cycles - NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!

So I placed an order.....well over a week ago....for a couple hundred dollars in parts for my 1981 XLH Ironhead project from Debrix.com. Everything I ordered was listed as being in stock. I kept checking their site every day and their site reflected my order as PROCESSING. After several days I attempted to call.....but then realized that they don't have a telephone number....just email. After emailing them, they stated my order would ship on the 11th of October. She even stated through the email that she would send me the tracking # that afternoon. Well, today is the 12th and the parts still have not shipped....and no response as to the reason why from their customer service.........going on 9 days now. NINE days seems like a long time for an order to still be processing, and worst of all they still have not given me a reason for the delay.

It does not make me feel better that the place already has a bunch of negative reviews. I wish I came across the reviews before I placed the order and I would have ordered from a more reputable source....and one that has a phone number.

Anyway, just a heads up......be carefull who you order parts from.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:00 PM
John Harper
HDF Community Team
Received 1,736 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Keith,

Sometimes the carrier (UPS or whoever) handles the notification of shipment and delivery date. Hopefully, you'll get an email sometime later today.

You're not always dealing with unemployed rocket scientists with temp jobs.

Pretty bogus not having some kind of telephone contact number, however.

John

Old 10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Von_Zipper
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Never order from a place that has a bunch of negative reviews. Negative reviews come from real customers. Positive ones count for nothing.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Splittine
Advanced

Originally Posted by Von_Zipper
Never order from a place that has a bunch of negative reviews. Negative reviews come from real customers. Positive ones count for nothing.
Exactly. Number 1 reason I didn't order from Demon Cycles.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered from Debrix one time. They had a great price but it took almost 3 weeks to get here....You'll eventually get the part, and they don't give a damn when you do

Old 10-12-2012, 05:16 PM
keithg78
Intermediate

Yes, had I first seen the reviews I would not have ordered from them. In this day and age there is no reason why an order should not be shipped within 1-2 days. Otherwise the company NEEDS to provide a good explaination for the delay. Millions of companies are capable of doing this everyday. It is especially aggravating when customer service does not respond and/or make promises they don't deliver on. All I wanted was a simple explaination as to why my order was not yet sent. They had no problem taking my money quickly.............

Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Von_Zipper
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Cheap prize means they do not have it in stock, they lie about it. When you place your order they order it from somewhere, economy shipping. Takes time.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:27 PM
jaysledge
Tourer

And I ordered from them several times and got my stuff in under 8 days everytime. But I do agree with Splittine, I wouldn't order from Demon Cycles if they were the only place to get parts. Anybody that needs to use Euroskank in undies to sell parts, their parts have to suck.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 PM
nc883
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM
beau_cauchemar
Intermediate

I just placed an order with Debrix for an in-stock item on 10/6 and just received it today (only 7 days, 6 if you don't count Sunday) despite their site *still* listing my order as "processing."

I've noticed that many sites never update their order status beyond the "processing" stage. It will probably show up any day now without prior notice.

Last edited by beau_cauchemar; 10-13-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Debrix Cycles - NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!