Stock Harley Take Offs Here is where you should sell your Stock Harley Take Off Parts like seats, pipes, bars and anything else that came with your bike when you purchased it.

Stock Take Offs 2012 Road Glide (touring) - front wheel, bars, uppers/lowers

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 02:54 PM
matwal84
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Take Offs 2012 Road Glide (touring) - front wheel, bars, uppers/lowers

Have the following Stock Take Off's from my 2012 RGC for sale. All items were taken off at approximately 6500 miles.

1. front wheel, tire, dual rotors, with ABS bearing (which can be changed out). $325 shipped

2. Upper/Lower Fork Sliders and stock front suspension springs. $200 shipped.

3. Stock Bars with Stock front brake and clutch levers. $75 shipped

PM for any further info.

Old 07-19-2014, 01:23 AM
matwal84
Advanced

Open to offers.... BUMP

Old 08-14-2014, 05:21 PM
redsled
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just interested in the front brake rotors. PM if you're willing to sell them separately (a lot of people who buy a wheel don't want the rotors anyways).

T

Old 08-26-2014, 02:32 PM
matwal84
Advanced

I prefer to sell together, but If I decide to separate, I will message you.

Thx

Originally Posted by redsled
Just interested in the front brake rotors. PM if you're willing to sell them separately (a lot of people who buy a wheel don't want the rotors anyways).

T

Old 08-29-2014, 12:38 AM
Dun Roamin
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd go to $50 for the fork sliders.

I'm sorry but there's a load on Ebay and they just don't sell. (The last pair of takeoffs I bought I got for 99¢!).

Thanks.

(Don't want the springs or cowbells. OEM springs are not worth anything either, cowbells come up under $10).

Old 09-14-2014, 11:31 PM
matwal84
Advanced

Everything still available. Any takers...

Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 AM
EdAviles
Cruiser
Default Bars

Good morning. I was wondering if you still have the stock handlebars for sale? Before I make an offer, please read what I have previously posted on the HDforum. My previous post is as follows:

Hello fellow HD Forum members.... I am in search of some parts for a 2012 Sportster XL883L "Superlow" for a long time friend of mine. He was run off the road last year by a semi truck driver that thought he was the true "King of the road". The truck driver did at least get out to see that he was still alive, but rapidly left the scene of the accident! Due to the accident, my good friend had 1-arm, 1-collar bone, 3 ribs and both legs broken. (His legs had bone exposed.) His left foot was also crushed, but reconstructed via surgery.
Due to the senseless wreck, he hasn't been able to work or ride for almost 1 year now. My friends and I have helped financially support his family until he can get back on his feet. We have also paid for all the parts to repair his engine and have purchased many other parts to put his bike back together. Our fellow rider/friend has NO clue we are fixing his bike for him. He thinks his bike is still in a friends barn in a totaled condition. This will be a great surprise for Gary. We believe by fixing his bike for him due to the unfortunate accident, it would be some of the best medicine he can receive after all he's been thru. We are now currently at a standstill and VERY low on funds. All his friends have donated time and money to help him in every way possible. We also want to help him to be able ride his bike again. He is needing a stock front fender, and a set of stock handlebars. If any member has any of these parts sitting around collecting dust and would want to donate or VERY cheaply price, we would greatly appreciate it. We have done all we can as for helping our fellow brother/rider, but we need help ourselves to finish this project. We want to show him that his fellow riders will help out when needed. If anyone would want to donate any of the above items, we will gladly pay for the shipping costs. We hate to ask for donations, but we have no other choice at this time. Please PM me, if you can/want to help a fellow rider out in a bad situation.

With the information provided in my previous post and the stock handlebars are still available... What would be your absolute rock bottom price for the bars? We ONLY need the front fender and handlebars and our LONG and VERY exhausting project will be finished. If you can help out in ANY way with the handlebars, we will greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Ed

Old 09-16-2014, 10:37 PM
matwal84
Advanced

PM sent

Old 06-09-2015, 02:55 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Jim in Oklahoma

Originally Posted by matwal84
Open to offers.... BUMP
i am looking for a pair of front brembo calipers. I'm emwolb_31@yahoo.com. Please contact me. Jim