"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Sturgis 2013 from Florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 12:20 PM
CurlyLu
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you found people to ride with yet?

I'll be riding out of Miami and depending on if I meet up some people in Missouri will go that route. If not, then I'm open to a different way. As of now, I plan on leaving on 8/2 but again, depends if I meet up with those folks in MO. If not, my dates are more flexible.
Let me know,
Lucy

Originally Posted by Bermuda
If you guys will allow a V-Rod to join you I'm definitely riding to Sturgis from Miami and would like to join you if the dates work out.

Is there any set plan or route yet?

Old 07-15-2013, 11:12 PM
fireescape109
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Rkc09
Greetings!
I am trying to make arrangements to go to Sturgis at the end of July. I have reserved a hotel in Custer (by Mt. Rushmore) Aug 2-6. I want to put in about 400 miles a day or so up and back staying in hotels along the way and most likely going north to Ohio and then west (maybe a few degrees cooler!).
If anyone is comfortable with these dates and riding style (and I can finalize the trip) we could head up together. I am leaving from central Florida.

Lou
Hey Lou.
I'm leaving central FL also. I'm looking to tag with someone for the trip. Times and dates are flexible. Motels are ok also, even though I am carrying camp gear. I really dont care to lead a ride either but just to ride together. Im riding solo as of now but would like to tag on for the ride. My dates are flexible but I can leave july 28 or 29 or?? Please hit me back... Thanks

Old 07-15-2013, 11:28 PM
fireescape109
Intermediate

Greetings!
I am trying to make arrangements to go to Sturgis at the end of July. I have reserved a hotel in Custer (by Mt. Rushmore) Aug 2-6. I want to put in about 400 miles a day or so up and back staying in hotels along the way and most likely going north to Ohio and then west (maybe a few degrees cooler!).
If anyone is comfortable with these dates and riding style (and I can finalize the trip) we could head up together. I am leaving from central Florida.

Lou
Hey Lou.
I'm leaving central FL also. I'm looking to tag with someone for the trip. Times and dates are flexible. Motels are ok also, even though I am carrying camp gear. I really dont care to lead a ride either but just to ride together. Im riding solo as of now but would like to tag on for the ride. My dates are flexible but I can leave july 28 or 29 or?? Please hit me back... Thanks

Old 07-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Rkc09
6th Gear

I have hooked up with a group that is about to finalize plans. They already had a "leader" so I have to go along with the majority though it ain't exactly what I wanted to do (the route is off the course and quicker than what I wished for) but I don't want to back out on them.
Are you headed up for sure? If things change at the last minute I could let you know.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:47 AM
fireescape109
Intermediate

I have hooked up with a group that is about to finalize plans. They already had a "leader" so I have to go along with the majority though it ain't exactly what I wanted to do (the route is off the course and quicker than what I wished for) but I don't want to back out on them.
Are you headed up for sure? If things change at the last minute I could let you know.
Thanks. Yes im going for sure. Gonna do the quick, hiway route also if I ride solo.. If you guys can use I tag along, im game for whatever. Wouldnt slow anyone down.. First time going sothe anxiousness is setting in!

Old 07-17-2013, 10:42 AM
shimi
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Anyone heading out to Sturgis on or about the 2nd? Right now im riding solo. Wouldn't mind tagging along with someone if they are heading that way and the dates work. I'm in panama City beach.