"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Finally!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 02:23 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda67bnl
I wanna know how the hell you and others have gotten that many miles from a rear E3. I can't get more than 8k out of the rears, and they're cupped liked hell by 4k. On my 3rd rear now to the same front, and the front still looks great. I don't ride hard either..... The only reason I'm not on the 4th by now is that I haven't been on mine for months. Thinkin I may try something else next time.

Hope they get you straightened out. I won't deal with them anymore except for parts, maybe. And then only if I need it right away and it's in stock. I liked them when the other store was open, but not the Conyers store.
Probably should have changed it earlier (might have kept me vertical back in Sept.
Believe me that thing is slap wore out and ready for a change.

Old 01-22-2012, 02:27 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Good to hear the saddle is back Stoney...
Thanks Dave, it's back but all over the garage currently so I can check bolts, screws and such for torque. Guy even had the passenger adjustable pegs on wrong side of the bike!
That's why I am going over it

Old 01-22-2012, 02:28 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Hey Mike..... I am so happy for you. A shame that its not quite right yet. But I know that will come together for you.

Believe it or not, with wittnesses, I got more than 24000 miles on my stock set of tires, with the front tire not quite done. I changed both however. My '08 Fatboy couldn't last 8k on a set of tires. Drove me crazy. Simply amazed with the Street Glide so far.
It ain't like I am easy on the tire either but not really hard on it!

I see all the discussion about the Elijay trip, Penny and I will probably have to make that run, will call about a room next week.