"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Welcome from the Georgia Crew

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 11:23 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Welcome from the Georgia Crew

Thought it would be nice to have a lil place for anyone interested in meeting riding buddies to say, HEY Y"ALL. We aint a club, just a bunch of friends that have a great time together & enjoy group riding & partying together. Lotsa good folks in here! Believe me, thats a understatment! If yall wanna ride shout howdy to us! We would love to have ya! We try to ride most every weekend, but if ya got somethin in mind durin the week jump in here & holler. Sombody will most likely meet up with ya somewhere! Its gonna be a GREAT ridding season! Yall come join us & have a great time with us!

Last edited by DHubbs; 04-01-2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Rattts, meant to cap. Ga. in Ga. Crew, sorry!
The following users liked this post:
countryham (12-01-2022)
Old 04-02-2012, 05:44 PM
harleybelle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THE best bunch of folks we could have found to ride with are from this forum !!😊

Halcyon1 (06-20-2020)
Old 04-02-2012, 06:51 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by harleybelle
THE best bunch of folks we could have found to ride with are from this forum !!😊
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!

Old 04-09-2012, 09:20 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior

Welcome To Ga. Crew!!!! Would Ya Like A Buggy?,,,,

C'MON YALL! Lets RIDE!

Don't be bashful!

Jump in here & post ideas, say hello, Ya'll wont be sorry, promise! Good folks here! We aint a MC club, just love group rides, love meeting good people. Good people are here! Ya'll speak up! We want to hear from yuns! ,,, OH BTY,, GO VOLS!!! HAHAHA

Last edited by DHubbs; 04-09-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: ya gotta love orange! GO VOLS!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
harleybelle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DHubbs
Welcome To Ga. Crew!!!! Would Ya Like A Buggy?,,,,

C'MON YALL! Lets RIDE!

Don't be bashful!

Jump in here & post ideas, say hello, Ya'll wont be sorry, promise! Good folks here! We aint a MC club, just love group rides, love meeting good people. Good people are here! Ya'll speak up! We want to hear from yuns! ,,, OH BTY,, GO VOLS!!! HAHAHA

He meant to say GO DAWGS!!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior

It was just brought to my attention, some folks may have wondered if it was okay to post here if they wasn't from Ga.!!!!! COTTON PICKIN YEA ITS OKAY!!!! Don't matter where yer from! Jump in & join the fun!!! Met a guy from France today, Dude was great! EVERYBODY IS WELCOME!!!!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:45 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DHubbs
It was just brought to my attention, some folks may have wondered if it was okay to post here if they wasn't from Ga.!!!!! COTTON PICKIN YEA ITS OKAY!!!! Don't matter where yer from! Jump in & join the fun!!! Met a guy from France today, Dude was great! EVERYBODY IS WELCOME!!!!
OK, Brother Hubbs... I gotta ask... just HOW did our resident hillbilly meet a dude from FRANCE???

Just can't see ya sittin' 'round sippin' Chardonnay in a beret, sayin' "Oui oui, Mon-si-eur!"... but pictures don't lie!

Old 04-13-2012, 09:40 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaHawg
OK, Brother Hubbs... I gotta ask... just HOW did our resident hillbilly meet a dude from FRANCE???

Just can't see ya sittin' 'round sippin' Chardonnay in a beret, sayin' "Oui oui, Mon-si-eur!"... but pictures don't lie!

HA! Ya didn't realize I wuz a man of the world huh? Not surprizing, we hillbillies tend to remain humble & keep thangs like that under our hat. I got a feelin Dave & Michael saw through my disguise though. Its why I was honored to be asked to participate on the Ga. Crew Welcoming Committee. Quite a lucrative position I know but I do take it very seriously. I met the gentleman while on my part time job at the Wal-Mart. He asked me to point him in the direction of the french fried taters, which I took pride in showing him all the different varieties we are so proud of around here. I am very happy to announce that I welcomed him to join us on the Ga. Crew section of our web site here. He seemed very happy that I did, said that he had heard about us. I was so proud! Folks, we are WORLD WIDE!! This thang is goin BIG TIME now!

Last edited by DHubbs; 04-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.
countryham (12-01-2022)
Old 04-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Davega1
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey ya'll. Just joined from up here in Woodstock off of Toonigh. Checking things out..

Old 04-13-2012, 10:14 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Davega1
Hey ya'll. Just joined from up here in Woodstock off of Toonigh. Checking things out..
HOWDY DAVE!
Welcome to the Ga. Crew! Glad ya found us! I am guessin ya saw our add in the NY Times didn't ya!! Hope ya will join us on some rides in the near future. Good people here that love to have a good time, its jus how we roll! Stay tuned & jump in here anytime. Thanks for sayin Hey!

countryham (12-01-2022)

Quick Reply: Welcome from the Georgia Crew