The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

More requests than normal???

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 08:55 AM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default More requests than normal???

Just wondering if it is my area or all all areas getting PGR requests to take part in memorial services. It has been quite busy in my neck of the woods with most days this week more than 1 within as little as 50 miles apart. I know new members are joining every day and that is awesome but I can't help feeling the word is getting out and more families/friends are requesting our presence. This is by no means a complaint but an observation/question.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:59 PM
DEGRider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The PGR is known by more and more service personel. I believe that many tell their families about the PGR. The queit support also resinates with people as they attend funerals and welcome homes that we are here and ready to support their families and loved ones. I believe the core reasons for the rise in request and memberships are the Patriotic support of our troops and the disgust people express when they understand what the WBC does. I encourage anyone that expresses any interest in the PGR to go to the website and read the letters sent in by familys and friends who the PGR has supported. The words of thanks and praise these people have expressed towards the PGR will touch your soul and bring feelings of pride for going on these missions of support. Please sign up get mission info for you area and participate when you can. The need for any kind of willing person who wants to do the right thing is wecome. Prior service or not, cage or bike SUPPORT THE TROOPS.