Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You guys with lift tables

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 03:39 PM
sammer4u
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

I bought the table last year and modified it immediately. I put a wider platform on, being I work at a steel fabrication facility I was able to purchase a 48 x 96 sheet of diamond plate. I cut the rear hole out, and mounted a HF wheel chock. I then coated it with bedliner material. It works awesome! I drive it on, and have plenty of room for my legs to go down. I have not scraped going up it, and I have the Ultra Low. I also use it for my ATV. I have used it numerous times, really is great for changing oil and my recent project of swapping the head pipe out. I store it on it for the winter, can tuck it in the corner of the garage. I bought my for $299 and put another $150 with the material, and coating. I do not have any pictures of it, might be able to snap a few if interested.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:39 PM
soos
Grand HDF Member
Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I have the HF Table Lift and this is my quick n' dirty loading fix. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...ading-fix.html

Old 12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Just Me
Road Warrior
Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

2goldens, yes I have been doing a lot of reading on chocks and the HF one looks like the ticket for solo. Heck, its only 40 bucks but a little concerned if when the back flips will it hit the fender skirt. I have a 1 1/4" extension also to add to that potential problem. I'm adding to the price when I pick up the lift next week and can always return it. I also seen a slick idea on Youtube where a guy added the boards but with pipe underneath that slid into the next size pipe with a pin in each end to secure it. Fast removal for guys like me that will double it as a snowmobile lift.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:52 PM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 303 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by Just Me
2goldens, yes I have been doing a lot of reading on chocks and the HF one looks like the ticket for solo. Heck, its only 40 bucks but a little concerned if when the back flips will it hit the fender skirt. I have a 1 1/4" extension also to add to that potential problem.
There are 3 adjustment holes on them. Not sure it that'll help you out with the fender or not. Just make sure someone is there with you first time you try to use it so that you don't whack your fender.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Just Me
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by son of the hounds
Too bad you did not live closer, I'll be 70 this year so I restored my last full size motorcycle. I offered my HF to my vintage club members for $ 180, $ 220 Craigs list. But you are a little too far to meet 1/2 way.
You need to state Washington what? There is a Washington Mi. near me.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Just Me
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 2goldens
There are 3 adjustment holes on them. Not sure it that'll help you out with the fender or not. Just make sure someone is there with you first time you try to use it so that you don't whack your fender.
I'm going to test it on the bike first. Its on the jackstand now so I'll lay down and test it out.
It will be spring before the bike even touches it. The snowmobile is priority but I still want to have it mostly ready for riding season.

Old 12-01-2016, 04:05 PM
soos
Grand HDF Member
Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I'm going to test it on the bike first. Its on the jackstand now so I'll lay down and test it out.
It will be spring before the bike even touches it. The snowmobile is priority but I still want to have it mostly ready for riding season.
I also have that HF chock. I have my bolt/pivot in the bottom hole with no issues.

Old 12-01-2016, 04:11 PM
son of the hounds
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,530 Likes on 1,308 Posts

You need to state Washington what? There is a Washington Mi. near me.
Sorry, the State of Washington, outside Seattle

Last edited by son of the hounds; 12-01-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:55 PM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts

I am wondering how far you are from myself. Northern California Clear Lake. I was just looking at one of these on Black Friday.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:42 PM
131IRONMIKE
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just push my Baggers on,and crank the wheel vise tight with the crank,I use the wheel vise support to help steady the bike while tightening the vise,and than I use a platform type jack underneath......... ��

Quick Reply: You guys with lift tables