Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 06:22 PM
limj23
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr_Scoot
No ****. Do you sell cigars on the side?

Yes, you got a good price on your new scoot. Congrats!
Thanks man, Got this built from a outfit in texas that makes custom climate controlled (humidity and cooling) humidors. Cooling is tough task for cigars because ac cooling removes the humidity so it solves one problem but creates another so these units use solid state cooling method and are simply amazing. Nothing smokes like a real stick of contra-ban.

Attached Thumbnails did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?-control-unit.jpg   did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?-cooling-unit.jpg   did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?-fans.jpg   did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?-front.jpg   did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?-open.jpg  

Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Ultra89Rider
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by twodollarbill
Dealers are going to (or should be) shooting GREAT prices on their remaining stock of '09s.
Atleast my dealer has......and he is accepting offers.
Yesterday, (Saturday July 11, 2009) I went to the Dealer that has always given me great deals. I was very disappointed. I have Cash and looking for a 2009 Road Glide. He had 4 Road Glides on his floor. One FLTRSE, 3 FLTRs without ABS. The colors are Vivid Black, Denim, and Peril Black. I want the Vivid Black.
He said, "The Road Glide is selling good, so I can't deal too much on those" and offered $22k OTD on the Vivid Black. I told him I was not happy with that price. I will wait two weeks until the 2010 come out. Then I will see if you (he) will deal.

I then stopped by another dealer close to home that I know is a Stealer and does NOT deal. He had an FLTRSE and one Peril Black FLTR with ABS and Spoke Wheels. They wanted $25k.

I will wait..

Old 07-12-2009, 07:37 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Kind of late to be concerned if you got a good deal. You should have been concerned about that before you signed on the dotted line. Of course, if you just posted this to show off that you bought a new Ultra and have other bikes, which I suspect is the case, then enjoy the thread.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 PM
limj23
Cruiser

Originally Posted by txfxstrider
Kind of late to be concerned if you got a good deal. You should have been concerned about that before you signed on the dotted line. Of course, if you just posted this to show off that you bought a new Ultra and have other bikes, which I suspect is the case, then enjoy the thread.

if you read my acutal words were first instead of getting so excited to flame me your jealousy wouldnt be so obvious "was wondering what kind of deals other folks were getting on recent 09 ultras" where do get "concerned" from? Funny but sad dudes like you can go a lifetime without ever getting it....

Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
locodude
Road Captain

I paid 22700 for my o9 ultra back in feb. with 800 in options and a red hot sunglo paint scheme, so it sounds like you did pretty well, enjoy

Old 07-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Airborne06
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by limj23
just added a fifth bike to the stable and was wondering what kind of deals other folks were getting on recent 09 ultras. 2009 black Ultra with only secruity as a option and tax, title, and all other BS 20.4K out the door.
I picked up my 09 Ultra last September. It's black, ABS, security system, additional warranty (5 years), 5 year tire and wheel coverage. Out the door with tax, fees, etc was $22,700. I thought that was pretty good!

Old 07-12-2009, 10:01 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

if you read my acutal words were first instead of getting so excited to flame me your jealousy wouldnt be so obvious "was wondering what kind of deals other folks were getting on recent 09 ultras" where do get "concerned" from? Funny but sad dudes like you can go a lifetime without ever getting it....
You got a good deal.

Now that you have a total of 7 posts here, let's see if you can stick around long enough to get 700. I highly doubt it. Time will tell . . .

Welcome to the forum. You're off to a great start.

Steve

Old 07-12-2009, 10:04 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by txfxstrider
7 posts, no profile..........

Old 07-12-2009, 10:49 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Wondering or concerned. A matter of degree. But then, I suppose everyone doesn't know that.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Skidrow
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like you have way more money than me! I would say you got a screamin' deal and it kinda pisses me off considering what I paid.

Quick Reply: did I get a good deal 2009 ultra?