Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOGTUNES

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Ready2Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOGTUNES

I installed a set of Hogtunes on my 06 ElectraGlide this weekend. This was the best 90.00 bucks I've spent on it yet. If you don't have them find someone that does. Once you hear them you'll be placing a order.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Baldman
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: HOGTUNES

I agree. Best bang for the buck I ever spent on a Harley.

Take care,
Baldman

Old 07-24-2006, 04:15 PM
sortasuave
Tourer

If you don't mind me asking, what was the difference? I just purchased a new 07 street glide and was thinking about this upgrade. I had rented an 06 for a day, loved having the radio. Just was disappointed that there was no bass at all in the tunes. But figured it was an ok trade off since I could listen to the radio while going down the road...

Thanks!

Old 07-24-2006, 06:47 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: sortasuave

If you don't mind me asking, what was the difference? I just purchased a new 07 street glide and was thinking about this upgrade. I had rented an 06 for a day, loved having the radio. Just was disappointed that there was no bass at all in the tunes. But figured it was an ok trade off since I could listen to the radio while going down the road...

Thanks!

I am not into the whole Stereo thing, but the Hogtune speakers are well worth the money. Put a nice sounding set of pipes on, and then try and see how well you hear the stock speakers? I can run the highway at 75mph and still hear the radio/CD player with the Hogtune Speakers.

Like it was already said, best money spent.

Bob

Old 07-25-2006, 06:56 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok I am gonna get a set!!

Old 07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I have Hogtunes in my SG. When I turn it up they distrot when its turned up a bit more then half way. I thought about getting an amp w/different speakers?

Old 07-25-2006, 03:07 PM
SpikeCT
Road Captain

distorts due to---- heavy bass and or light Treble.... you cahnge them and WOW no problem....

I agree I would love some heavy bass..... but to find a small woofer to fit on the bike might be difficult.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:09 PM
PEZ
Tourer

FFeric

I had a guy yesterday with the exact same complaint. He brought it to his HD dealer, and swapped the radio and all is OK now it seems. I have asked the fellow to reply with what symptoms made him take it back to the dealer, and Im still waiting for a reply.

Email me if you have other questions--but you should not be experiencing what you are--unless you have the bass cranked way up

PEZ

Old 07-25-2006, 03:24 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I have the bass and treble half way. I have turned the bass down as well. Suggestions?

Old 12-22-2006, 04:52 PM
jeff111
3rd Gear

I have a SG. Early 06. I put in the Hogtune speakers. Really can't tell any difference from the Stock HK. It is still not loud enough for my RH exhaust. I called Hog tunes. They say there is a firmware upgrade for the Sterio that will fix the problem. I can't find it. Anyone know anything about it ? Where I can get it ?

Thanks

Quick Reply: HOGTUNES