Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

brought home a TCMLW today

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 PM
brunosrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default brought home a TCMLW today

After a couple of months of reading threads on table lifts, I finally decided on the TCMLW. Picked it up from an equipment supplier in Monroe this morning. It's the same lift that Complete Hydraulics sells, just a different supplier. Anyway . . . an FYI for those of you in Western Washington interested in this lift, the outfits name is Complete Equipment Maintenance in Monroe. Chris (the guy who sold me mine) was saying he only has a few left at the old price as they've gone up by $50. All I've done so far is uncrate it and get it on the floor. Looks solidly built and will suit my needs. Setup and installation seems pretty straight forward, but seems kinda odd that there isn't some sort of owners/install manual. Those of you that have this lift, did you get a manual with yours? No big deal, just curious.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:19 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by brunosrk
After a couple of months of reading threads on table lifts, I finally decided on the TCMLW. Picked it up from an equipment supplier in Monroe this morning. It's the same lift that Complete Hydraulics sells, just a different supplier. Anyway . . . an FYI for those of you in Western Washington interested in this lift, the outfits name is Complete Equipment Maintenance in Monroe. Chris (the guy who sold me mine) was saying he only has a few left at the old price as they've gone up by $50. All I've done so far is uncrate it and get it on the floor. Looks solidly built and will suit my needs. Setup and installation seems pretty straight forward, but seems kinda odd that there isn't some sort of owners/install manual. Those of you that have this lift, did you get a manual with yours? No big deal, just curious.
Sounds/looks good. How much?

http://www.completehydraulic.com/lif...cle-tcmlw.html

Old 03-26-2010, 11:03 AM
brunosrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just under $870 out the door. As I explained, the customer has to haul it though.
Originally Posted by davessworks

Old 03-26-2010, 12:20 PM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 313 Likes on 181 Posts

Yes there was a thin manual with mine. Not much in it though as I recall.
I love the lift.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:19 PM
HKSkully
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought one of the TCMLW's from complete hydraulic service and sales, or to put it more bluntly, I got burnt by buying one of them. I've been trying for monthst to get them to do something about mine. The safety lever will not reach the higest safety notch on the frame of the lift. The table height will no longer raise to its fullest extent with a bike on it. It will without one on it.....but who needs that. I bought it to work on bikes.

At first they told me that they have had troubles with the foot valve. They told me to bypass the valve. Then they told me that my compressor was too small. It didn't seem small when it worked it for the first 4 months that I had the lift. Then they told me that it is normal for these motorcycle lifts not to reach the fullest extent and engage the safety lever in the top position. So they sold me a lift that isn't rated for what they advertise and the table will not reach the height that they advertise.

Video of table problem here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-4f...layer_embedded

They say that the lift is working properly and that they aren't going to do anything at all to help me or rectify the problem with this defective lift table.

Complete Hydraulic Service and Sales is one "fly by night" company to avoid, in my opinion and everyone who has seen this lift operate in person.