Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best three pocket fairing pouch.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 AM
geezrglider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have HD's and they do present some problems with rattling etc. I use velcro to the top of the pouch and windshield which helps a bunch.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:04 AM
niteglide
Cruiser

If you go with the T-Bags one, be sure to get the latest version. Older version won't fit with a windshield over 6".

Old 04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
06Ultraman
Road Captain
Received 61 Likes on 44 Posts

I just got tbags and agree they look best butthey block a bit more of the view in front of the bike and they create a gap between inner and outer fairing such that rain could leak in. I'm still debating

Old 04-06-2010, 07:29 AM
The Monk
6th Gear

I had the TBags, they looked good but the flap on the one I used most cracked after about 9 months. I know that they have a lifetime guarantee, but I don't like sending stuff back. Got the HD triple, which I've had before, works good, I use double sided velcro between the pouches and the windshield.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:31 AM
niteglide
Cruiser

I had the gap also 06ultraman. I called T-Bags customer service and they told me that the version I have wouldn't work with my windshield. I have the 9" I asked how could I tell if I got the latest version if I took this one back and swapped it. She said that you couldn't. She said the only way to be sure to get the latest version was to buy directly from them. I bought this one when my local dealer was having a 20% off sale. I asked if they would sell me one for the same price that I paid for this one and she said no. I like the way the bags look, but I'm not real fond of T-Bags themself.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

I have the T-Bags and I think they're the best looking of all. They're roomy and very well made.
Mine haven't cracked but I regularly apply Pledge on them. Makes them soft and shiny. Maybe it helps, I don't know.
Anyway, for 60 bucks, it's a great accessory. Oh and they have a lifetime warranty as long as you keep the receipt.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Bogart
Novice

T-Bag works fine for small items does not shake and it's cheap

Old 04-06-2010, 08:07 AM
soundman
Road Captain

I have the HD triple pouch and it bugs me that I can only put 1 pair of glasses in them and they scuffed up the backside of the windshield.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
darrinfish
Cruiser

I have the T Bags and they arent bad, hold my phone and other small stuff. If you goggle them I found mine for $69 which is a whole lot cheaper than the stealer. I found to stop the rattle noise the bag has to be lower than the windshield.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
redhwk44
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by piasspj
I have the "box style" on my UC. More storage space than the pouches, usually put my Cell phone, pager, MP3 player, a couple packs of smokes lighter, and the garage door opener in it.
Sometime I here things rattle around when idling or if I hit a bump in the road.
Who makes it? ...

Quick Reply: Best three pocket fairing pouch.