Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 02:13 PM
roadkill_db
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona

Hey all,

I just sent my order in this week for a Batwing for my '01 Road King. After much research on this site, comparing opinions and prices side by side for most of the aftermarket fairings, I decided on Woody's. I have a Black Cherry (or maybe vivid rich red) / Black 2 tone paint job now and just plan to add some highlights to the outter fairing to match, should look OK on the bike for now. Eventually I may paint the entire thing. Which leads me to my question, does anyone know a reputable painter/shop in the Phoenix, Arizona area. I specifically live in Chander, so somewhere in the East Valley would be best.

Thanks in advance,

Old 04-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Bluegrasser
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd call Paul Yaffe's shop and find out who does his painting (if they don't do it themselves). Either that or call Hacienda Harley and find out who does theirs. They always keep a couple of customized bikes on the floor and whoever does their painting is incredible.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:43 PM
hog-doc
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts

Airea 5150

http://www.airea5150.com/

3418 W. Flower St.
Phoenix, AZ 85017

Old 04-30-2010, 04:32 PM
AZCFH
Cruiser

i vote for airea 5150 also.. scott does awesome work

Last edited by AZCFH; 04-30-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-30-2010, 04:40 PM
slhanks4
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Check out Roe's Custom Paint at 271 S Washington St in Chandler 480-917-3962. Washington is the first street east of Arizona Ave and he is a half block north of Frye Rd. Ask for Roe.

He painted my tourpak last summer and he is going to paint my fairing in a couple of weeks.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Big M
Cruiser

Make a run to Havasu and give Mike Love a call.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Big M
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Big M
Make a run to Havasu and give Mike Love a call.
http://www.custompaint.biz/index.html

Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 PM
jtrisch
Novice
Default paint

Originally Posted by roadkill_db
Hey all,

I just sent my order in this week for a Batwing for my '01 Road King. After much research on this site, comparing opinions and prices side by side for most of the aftermarket fairings, I decided on Woody's. I have a Black Cherry (or maybe vivid rich red) / Black 2 tone paint job now and just plan to add some highlights to the outter fairing to match, should look OK on the bike for now. Eventually I may paint the entire thing. Which leads me to my question, does anyone know a reputable painter/shop in the Phoenix, Arizona area. I specifically live in Chander, so somewhere in the East Valley would be best.

Thanks in advance,
I have had my bike totaly repainted 2 times . once by area 5150 and once by AJ's customs. can't go wrong with 5150 but they take forever to finish your project. Aj's In my humble opinion was better. They finished in timely manor, and did a great job. They are an approved harley paint shop. # they are in the east valley

Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 AM
neano62
Tourer

Originally Posted by Bluegrasser
I'd call Paul Yaffe's shop and find out who does his painting (if they don't do it themselves). Either that or call Hacienda Harley and find out who does theirs. They always keep a couple of customized bikes on the floor and whoever does their painting is incredible.
Ditto on the Yaffe call,...I just ordered a set of bags and a fender from Baggernation and Paul sent me a pic of the items returned from paint! Bluegrasser,... John Bonham RULES! Yous a loooooong way from the bluegrass state man! Check out the pics. I'd call Yaffe! If you decide to go with Paul,... it mite take a while but you can't rush PERFECTION! IMHO.

Attached Thumbnails Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona-jim-s-fender-mock-up-001.jpg   Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona-jims-stuff-001.jpg   Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona-jims-stuff-002.jpg   Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona-jims-stuff-003.jpg  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 AM
ftanner
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bluegrasser
I wouldn't call Hacienda to ask the time of day. They'd probably charge me for it.

Can you tell that I dislike Hacienda? They completely screwed my brother over after he spent alot of money with them.

Quick Reply: Paint Shop in Phoenix, Arizona