Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Even Raccoon Like Harley's

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 03:52 PM
bucs012
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Even Raccoon Like Harley's

Our cat was going crazy yesterday morning by the door that leads to the garage from the house. When I went out there there was a freaking Coon laying on my seat! Over the cover I had on the bike. Poop in about 6 various places in the garage too.

Got him out of the garage and took the cover off my bike. He had crawled up on the handle bars (mainly the left side) as their are smears all over the left side of the bars, hair stuck to my mirror and my mirror all dirty from him pawing at it. Must have seen his own reflection?

He knew better then to CRAP on the bike!

Old 11-08-2006, 04:09 PM
98kingflh
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Even Raccoon Like Harley's

Ha, ha, ha, damn that's funny. Was he learning to drive or just checking himself out? Did you check your leathers to see if he tried them on too? Just another reminder not the leave the key laying around. If he wants to take his girl out for a ride just make sure to check for his license and registration and have him fill it up before he brings it back…You might have to change the bars for him, the reach might a little long, don’t let him tell you to put on baby apes or anything..Damn critters…He probably tried all the metric bikes in the neighborhood and decided he wanted Milwaukee quality for his gal!!

Old 11-08-2006, 04:12 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I wouldn't think a cat would want any part of a racoon! They're in different weight classes....

Old 11-08-2006, 04:24 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I faile to see where a cat was mentioned. Wanna borrow my Pit? She loves killing coons.

Old 11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Read the first sentence of the original post....

"Our cat was going crazy yesterday morning by the door that leads to the garage from the house".

Old 11-08-2006, 04:38 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Why shouldn't they like Harleys? I saw a commercial the other nite where a pack of coons car-jacked a mini van and drove it to Wendy's !!

Old 11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

oops, Cats and coons don't do well with each other. Coons seem to like killing cats. My neighbor can't keep a cat around for the coons. Coons have finally got the time change handled. They at least clear out before I let the dog out in the morning.

Old 11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It seems the racoon has more respect than most people or cats! A reward with a nice juicy crawdad or bluegill is in order.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

There are tons of racoons in my neighborhood. Many that visit my yard to go 'fishing' in my fountain.

I also have 4 cats. They all hang out together. Sounds like there is a racoon gang problem in your area.

oops, Cats and coons don't do well with each other. Coons seem to like killing cats. My neighbor can't keep a cat around for the coons. Coons have finally got the time change handled. They at least clear out before I let the dog out in the morning.
Sounds like you just need to litter train that guy and you have a great bike security system.

Old 11-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 7,771 Likes on 4,109 Posts

Coons are just punk cats with masks. Our largest cat is 26 pounds and will eat anything that doesn't eat it first. Woulda smoked that coon.

ORIGINAL: sleepneagle

I faile to see where a cat was mentioned. Wanna borrow my Pit? She loves killing coons.

Quick Reply: Even Raccoon Like Harley's