Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOG member benefits ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 03:21 PM
steelerdude1
Grand HDF Member
Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts
Default HOG member benefits ???

I just joined HOG, one of the deciding factors in joining was the 17% AT&T Wireless discount. I didn't notice the fine print "on qualifying plans" until I signed up for the discount. The email I got after I signed up said If I qualify, I will begin seeing the discount in 2 billing cycles.

email:
Dear Valued Customer,

Congratulations! Your enrollment in the AT&T Sponsorship Program has been successfully completed.

Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles (up to two months) for any applicable service discount* to appear on your bill. Service discounts will only be applied to qualifying rate plans. During the first month your service discount is applied, you might receive a pro-rated bill for the days of that month before the discount was applied, along with a new bill for the days you've been enrolled at the discounted rate.

Thank you very much for your enrollment.

Yours truly,

The AT&T Premier Team
*Service discounts are available only with qualified rate plans. Service discount is provided solely as a result of the business agreement with your organization and is subject to change or termination without notice to you. Other restrictions may apply. If you have a question about your eligibility, please contact your organization's Benefits Coordinator/Telecommunications Manager.

Does anyone know what plans qualify? --- If I qualify for the discount, my membership will pay for itself in the first month of savings from AT&T, cause I have a pretty hefty cell bill. (3 smart phones with data plans, an 2 regular phones.)

Thanks!

Last edited by steelerdude1; 10-20-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,565 Likes on 1,497 Posts

A patch,and a shiny new pin.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:37 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 218 Likes on 167 Posts

Wasn't aware of a cell discount, but there's always an if...hopfully you qualify for the plan....let us know. I would consider gripping to HOG, they should be made aware if new members are being taken advantage of.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM
steelerdude1
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by TUCCI
Wasn't aware of a cell discount, but there's always an if...hopfully you qualify for the plan....let us know. I would consider gripping to HOG, they should be made aware if new members are being taken advantage of.
If you log into your HOG account on the web, and then click the take part tab, you can sign up from there. if you are an AT&T customer, it can't hurt to try.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:05 PM
drew4jan
Road Master
Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

I have had the discount for year and a half with two iPhones and an iPad and my savings is $34/month. Pays for itself in a couple of months. I would imagine it would not qualify for business plans.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:18 PM
jackhis
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What else beside the phone plan discount?

Old 10-20-2011, 04:28 PM
sanlyn
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I always took the "government" discount before HOG, the HOG A&T discount is a little better.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:47 PM
hdramon07
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does anyone know what plans qualify? --- If I qualify for the discount, my membership will pay for itself in the first month of savings from AT&T, cause I have a pretty hefty cell bill. (3 smart phones with data plans, an 2 regular phones.)

Your plan should qualify...mine does with only 1 smart phone (iphone) & 1 regular (Moto razor), both with data. Saves me over $30 per month.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:19 PM
steelerdude1
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by drew4jan
I have had the discount for year and a half with two iPhones and an iPad and my savings is $34/month. Pays for itself in a couple of months. I would imagine it would not qualify for business plans.
Your plan should qualify...mine does with only 1 smart phone (iphone) & 1 regular (Moto razor), both with data. Saves me over $30 per month. __________________

That's awesome, I have a family plan with 2 iphones an android, and reg phones, not a business plan, so Hopefully I'll get a nice discount.

Last edited by steelerdude1; 10-20-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:26 PM
steelerdude1
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by jackhis
What else beside the phone plan discount?
There is also a best western program, that gives you platinum status for being a hog member, 10% discount on rooms, extra perks for the status upgrade (like free breakfast more earned points per room ect). You also get 1 roadside service call per 12 mos, most dealers give a Hog discount, you get Hog magazine, a patch and a pin.

They also have some game type things going where you can win prizes, and pins.

Quick Reply: HOG member benefits ???