Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drop Seat Kit ???

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Indianspringsaz
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FL-kruzen
Check this out from Fatbaggers

http://youtu.be/sC69_TgjGBs
Cool Vid.

Old 11-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 246 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by baggerdoug
Here ya go.
Wow, wow, and WOW! That thing is beautiful! I love the look! Are the new stretched pieces from CamTech? I saw that they had some and really liked how it looks. Man, that thing is Nice! Thanks for the look, but More pics, rear shots too!
Jerry

Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Jerry L
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Texas Fat Boy
I just put on a set of 12" Ape handle bars and you won't believe how it changes the feel of the bike.
It has that sitting in the bike feeling now and it doesn't feel like a Geezer Glide anymore.
Do you have any pics of the new bars, Texas? Love your bike! I was so close to getting the red cvo, but ........ Anyway, your bike is awesome.
Jerry

Old 11-17-2011, 07:09 PM
baggerdoug
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jerry. Here are couple more pics. Stretched bag are from Yaffe as well as well as the rear fender. Yep, Cameron @ Camtech hooked me up with the body work. Got his chin spoiler too as well as something top secret coming. There stuff is top notch. Should look really good come spring. Got my new 26" RC wheel coming from Phil @ HogPro any day now and already got my air ride forks with HHI lower legs, HHI single side caliper, 13" rotor, Sinister bars, Yaffe stretched dash and Glendyne front fender. Gonna weld the neck up this weekend and start mocking the front end up so I can fab up new fairing mounts. Glad you like it.

Attached Thumbnails Drop Seat Kit ???-dscf0342.jpg   Drop Seat Kit ???-dscf0343.jpg   Drop Seat Kit ???-dscf0359.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 PM
4boogie
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man thats a good looking road glide! I have the kit on my Street glide and the more I ride it the more I like it. Its kind of $$ though

Attached Thumbnails Drop Seat Kit ???-kbike-2.jpg  
Old 11-18-2011, 04:11 AM
Jerry L
Road Warrior

Thanks Jerry. Here are couple more pics. Stretched bag are from Yaffe as well as well as the rear fender. Yep, Cameron @ Camtech hooked me up with the body work. Got his chin spoiler too as well as something top secret coming. There stuff is top notch. Should look really good come spring. Got my new 26" RC wheel coming from Phil @ HogPro any day now and already got my air ride forks with HHI lower legs, HHI single side caliper, 13" rotor, Sinister bars, Yaffe stretched dash and Glendyne front fender. Gonna weld the neck up this weekend and start mocking the front end up so I can fab up new fairing mounts. Glad you like it.
Dang! That thing is sweet!!! Can't imagine it looking any better but with the new mods you got going, well, I sure it will. Dam nice job! Thanks for the pics. Make sure to keep us posted on the bike's progress. This is gonna cost me more $.
Jerry

Last edited by Jerry L; 11-18-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Jerry L
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 4boogie
Man thats a good looking road glide! I have the kit on my Street glide and the more I ride it the more I like it. Its kind of $$ though
Another nice looking bike! Good job on the SG 4boogie! I hope mine can look similar by spring!
Jerry

Old 11-18-2011, 06:12 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 70,456 Likes on 21,401 Posts

HD Reach Seat, and pull back bars will do ya fne..

Old 11-18-2011, 08:35 AM
METALKAT
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Awesome!

Here ya go.
Great looking bike, great work!

Old 04-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Fast FLHX
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI, I called Mean City Cycle and they said CVO seats cannot be narrowed or lowered since they are already really thin.

Quick Reply: Drop Seat Kit ???