Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 06:10 PM
JRBass
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most of my stuff is from my local dealer cause they do give a great discount with membership in our local hog chapter (they sponsor it) and also they have a really good rewards program to earn more $ to spend there. But sometimes you can still find it cheaper online with no tax and free shipping so it does pay to shop around. Like my chrome front end kit even with no tax and free shipping no one could touch my dealers price to me and I earned $ for other stuff.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:03 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,524 Likes on 1,421 Posts

I sure miss Zanotti Motor Company.
Was great dealing with them.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 PM
DanDman
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I've ordered parts through Surdykes, great service. They had a free shipping promotion at the time. I'm waiting on a order from Lake Shore HD they had a free shipping deal. I've seen Latus HD out of Oregon offering deals. Sign up for the emails for the promotions.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Bought a Zumo 660 from them recently. They informed me that it was back ordered and would ship on 1/11/12 and that's exactly what happened. Excellent customer service and communication.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:15 AM
GrayFox042
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Direct Harley Parts

If you're looking for aftermarket parts, you might take a look at Direct Harley Parts. Free shipping on all orders over $149. I recently placed an order and am very satisfied. They offer the Vance & Hines Throttle Pack for $120 (just to give you an idea). I bought a Le Pera seat, $7 under the listed price on Surdyke.com. I found the seat a few dollars cheaper (also brand new) on eBay, but no one could match the free shipping.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 AM
bobgv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought a few things from them and never had a problem

Old 02-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I've bought quite often from them, been very happy.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:09 AM
X Iron Butt
Supporter
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by In2It
It's sad that a good majority of us have to go online to save a few bucks instead of our local dealer giving us a discount.I just don't understand some dealers logic as far as keeping local customers happy.
Originally Posted by JRBass
Most of my stuff is from my local dealer cause they do give a great discount with membership in our local hog chapter (they sponsor it) and also they have a really good rewards program to earn more $ to spend there. But sometimes you can still find it cheaper online with no tax and free shipping so it does pay to shop around. Like my chrome front end kit even with no tax and free shipping no one could touch my dealers price to me and I earned $ for other stuff.
It would be nice to get some kind of discount from my local dealers. I can go to a local metric shop and get 20% of of everything including Amzoil and HD Dunlop tires but the local HD guys continue to not get my business. Some of the parts guys at my local HD even charges a freight fee if they have to order it. WTF

Old 10-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Bloozmann
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Their prices are good, but I just had a bad experience with their support.. The rotor I got was supposed to include the mounting bolts but they were missing..I was unable to contact them by phone or their on line contact form. I got through to them on line chat, but the subsequent BS I had to go through to get the bolts wasn't worth it..I went to my local HD dealer and bought em instead...For me it was a lesson learned.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:16 PM
rs87277
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ive spent so much at surdyke its not even funny, i cry when i look at my order history,,,,,,

Quick Reply: Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??