Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Tour Pak

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 10:25 PM
kustom78
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im about to order the new chopped for my 12 i cant seem to find the latch and hinge in chrome, im assuming there not already installed with the pack itself.

Last edited by kustom78; 07-22-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:06 AM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 167 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by kustom78
im about to order the new chopped for my 12 i cant seem to find the latch and hinge in chrome, im assuming there not already installed with the pack itself.
They are already on the box.

Old 07-27-2014, 03:09 PM
kustom78
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ordered my '14 chopped pak for my 12 SG today from hals hd with free shipping! ill post pics in a week or 2 once i have it all installed.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:36 PM
GNR
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Street Glide Special Tour Pak rear light cable and plug location

Where is the Tour Pak rear light cable and plug located on a 2014 Street Glide Special? I have read in this thread that it is under the left side cover however, I cannot find it. Please help.
Thanks!

Old 08-14-2014, 02:43 PM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GNR
Where is the Tour Pak rear light cable and plug located on a 2014 Street Glide Special? I have read in this thread that it is under the left side cover however, I cannot find it. Please help.
Thanks!
I can't speak directly to the 14 as I don't have one, but I can't imagine it would have changed. Trace the antenna cable back to the front of the bike and you can't miss it. It will be the plug sticking out of the sleeve that the antenna cable is bundled up in.

Old 08-14-2014, 08:42 PM
GNR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by craigffb
I can't speak directly to the 14 as I don't have one, but I can't imagine it would have changed. Trace the antenna cable back to the front of the bike and you can't miss it. It will be the plug sticking out of the sleeve that the antenna cable is bundled up in.
Ok, followed the rear brake light wires and antenna wire from the back fender. The rear brake light wires goes to a black plug under the seat mounted onto of the battery cover. It looks like the wires then goes into the Maine Bus of wires inside the frame. Am I just missing it???

Old 08-14-2014, 09:42 PM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GNR
Ok, followed the rear brake light wires and antenna wire from the back fender. The rear brake light wires goes to a black plug under the seat mounted onto of the battery cover. It looks like the wires then goes into the Maine Bus of wires inside the frame. Am I just missing it???
Yes...you're missing it. Did you find where the antenna cable is bundled up and zip tied to the frame right below the right lower side of the fuse box? If you have the Tour Pak harness it will be in that bundle. The harness plug will be sticking out of the plastic sheath that is around the part of the antenna cable that is bundled up.

This is what the plug looks like.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:01 PM
GNR
Cruiser

Yes...you're missing it. Did you find where the antenna cable is bundled up and zip tied to the frame right below the right lower side of the fuse box? If you have the Tour Pak harness it will be in that bundle. The harness plug will be sticking out of the plastic sheath that is around the part of the antenna cable that is bundled up. This is what the plug looks like.
I still do not see it. The antenna looks like it goes into a black plastic box in front of the gas tank? Just wanted to make sure my 2014 Street a Glide Special should have this plug under the left side cover under the main fuse. I am felling like an idiot.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:37 PM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GNR
I still do not see it. The antenna looks like it goes into a black plastic box in front of the gas tank? Just wanted to make sure my 2014 Street a Glide Special should have this plug under the left side cover under the main fuse. I am felling like an idiot.
Like I said before, I don't know if it's there or not I have a 12. Did you find the extra antenna cable zip tired to the frame? It was hard for me to find the plug till I cut the zip tie and pulled the bundle out. Try that or ask in the Rushmore section where some one with a 14 model might know for sure.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:07 AM
GNR
Cruiser

Like I said before, I don't know if it's there or not I have a 12. Did you find the extra antenna cable zip tired to the frame? It was hard for me to find the plug till I cut the zip tie and pulled the bundle out. Try that or ask in the Rushmore section where some one with a 14 model might know for sure.
I did not see any extra antenna cable zip tied to the frame. I followed the antenna wire from the back forward and it looks like a straight shot from back go fender to black box in front of gas tank. I did order a Tourpak wire harness yesterday, am starting to wonder if it will Y into the black plug under the seat?

Quick Reply: 2014 Tour Pak