Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

For Sale Saddleman Roadsofa LS seat

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 11:18 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Received 324 Likes on 222 Posts
Default For Sale Saddleman Roadsofa LS seat

I bought this Saddleman Roadsofa LS Seat in May of this year and have about 3000 miles on it. I really like the seating position of the seat(it sits you in the bike not on it) but it is too hard for me and especially for my wife(she has back problems) so I am going a different route. You can see by the pictures the seat is in excellent condition except you will see the indents where my Mustang backrest sat but I am sure that a little time they will go away. The front is narrow so I was able to reach the ground better. Came off of my 14 Limited but will fit '08-18 touring. Saddleman part # 0801-0939 This is the regular seat not the extended version. The seating area is perforated leather and the rest is vinyl.
I am asking $450.00 shipped to the lower 48 or if you are in the Phoenix Az. area we can meet. The seat cost $561.00 plus shipping new.
Paypal preferred

Last edited by santajim; 09-07-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:21 PM
tpcowfish
Road Warrior
Received 192 Likes on 169 Posts

Interested in any trades, I have a fairly new ,great shape Super tour, with back rest ? Might be interested, just cuz i'd like to try that seat

Old 09-07-2017, 05:00 PM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by tpcowfish
Interested in any trades, I have a fairly new ,great shape Super tour, with back rest ? Might be interested, just cuz i'd like to try that seat
Sorry but I have already committed to buying a different seat.
Thanks

Old 09-07-2017, 06:52 PM
intrepidxc
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Is this the regular roadsofa LS or the extended reach? If it's regular I'm interested.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:29 PM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Received 14,658 Likes on 6,424 Posts

What Mustang backrest does it take? I have a couple here if I can find them. If the same I might be interested.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:41 PM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by intrepidxc
Is this the regular roadsofa LS or the extended reach? If it's regular I'm interested.
Sorry for not putting that info in the add. It is the regular Roadsofa LS.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:45 PM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by nobodyknowsme
What Mustang backrest does it take? I have a couple here if I can find them. If the same I might be interested.
The mustang backrest that I have is the kit that the mount bolts to the fender under the seat and the backrest itself slides into the mount like the one that goes into the wide touring seat. The seat has the slot for the backrest to go in and I am sure it would work with an HD backrest also.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:10 AM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Originally Posted by santajim
The mustang backrest that I have is the kit that the mount bolts to the fender under the seat and the backrest itself slides into the mount like the one that goes into the wide touring seat. The seat has the slot for the backrest to go in and I am sure it would work with an HD backrest also.
The ones I have are about an inch and a half wide and slip into a slot of the seat. Don't thing these are the same.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:49 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by nobodyknowsme
The ones I have are about an inch and a half wide and slip into a slot of the seat. Don't thing these are the same.
This seat has the opening that goes all the way through but the backrest doesn't go into the seat it goes through it. The Mustang Super Tourer has it's own receiver in the seat for a backrest I believe. I just went out and measured the backrest and it is 1 1/2 " wide and slips into a slot in the mount but the mount is bolted to the fender under the seat so the backrest goes through the seat and into the mount.

Last edited by santajim; 09-08-2017 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:15 AM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Originally Posted by santajim
This seat has the opening that goes all the way through but the backrest doesn't go into the seat it goes through it. The Mustang Super Tourer has it's own receiver in the seat for a backrest I believe. I just went out and measured the backrest and it is 1 1/2 " wide and slips into a slot in the mount but the mount is bolted to the fender under the seat so the backrest goes through the seat and into the mount.
Thanks but the ones that I have slip into the seat and not into a bracket mounted to the bike like the HD type.

Quick Reply: For Sale Saddleman Roadsofa LS seat