Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Trade my Wheeldock EZUP CS-2-C for a CS-1-C

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Rway
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Trade my Wheeldock EZUP CS-2-C for a CS-1-C

I have a Wheeldock EZUP center stand CS-2-C that I bought here on this forum, but it will not fit on my standard hight FLHT. I am hoping to find someone here that would like to trade their CS-1-C for my CS-2-C.

This the fitment description of the one I HAVE:
1989 to 2008 MODELS
Model #CS-2-C Center Stand for LOWERED Suspensions REAR ONLY (With Chrome Foot Lever)
This model EZ-UP Center stand is for H-D touring motorcycles, (1989-2008) which are lowered in the REAR only. This model is ¾ inch lower than the stock center stand and fits the factory-lowered models like the FLHX Street Glides and FLHRS Road King Customs, and any bike that has been lowered with the H-D Profile REAR suspension lowering kits.
* The length of lowered rear shocks are 11-3/4 inches. Measure the mounting bolts from center-to-center to check this dimension.

This the fitment description of the one I NEED:
1989 to 2008 MODELS
Model #CS-1-C Center Stand for STOCK Suspensions - Standard Height Model (With Chrome Foot Lever)
This model EZ-UP Center stand fits the standard height suspensions on 1989-2008 Harley-Davidson touring motorcycles. This is the center stand needed for all FL touring bikes which have the bowtie brace welded between the frame rails directly below the transmission.
* The length of standard height rear shocks are 12-3/4 inches. Measure the mounting bolts from center-to-center to check this dimension.

If anyone would like to make this trade we could each pay the shipping one way and be even.

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Trade my Wheeldock EZUP CS-2-C for a CS-1-C-ezup-1.jpg   Trade my Wheeldock EZUP CS-2-C for a CS-1-C-ezup-2.jpg   Trade my Wheeldock EZUP CS-2-C for a CS-1-C-ezup-3-788x800-.jpg