Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 04:43 PM
FuzzyWuzHe
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Power Vision

Pulled the trigger on a Power Vision Tuner today from DK Customs ... gotta support those that support this site ... looking forward to having the basic auto tune tune my gal to how I ride her (please no jokes) ... double warrantee is a good thing too, plus on sale ... pretty good deal, couldn't beat it anywhere, except one on I think it was ebay maybe crags list, I'm on a lot of these, private sale, guy said it would work on my bike without doing anything ... asked him if it was used he said yes but would still work on my bike, asked him if he'd gotten a new license, and he said no need ... told me he was clueless ...
i feel better with new warranted item anyway ... plus the gals at DK have been great to me. I decided, after looking at lots of pics of the raised tanks, I liked the stock tank look. Never installed the 1 1/2" kit I bought so, called DK to return, no problem ... the gal gave me an RA# and said I could apply the credit to the tuner. Mailed the tank lift kit back today. They where also great when I ordered my comfort lift. I'm confident that if I have any questions they'll be great on this too.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzHe; 01-15-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:49 PM
big kal
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes....a big shut out to kevin at DK Custom......i called him about stage 1 upgrade last week and we talked for a hour......he cleared up alot of my questions.......when it's comes time to order, they get my money......i get there products and support...............thanks again kevin..............