Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Summer Sale on Chrome Wheels & Exchange from Sport Chrome!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Summer Sale on Chrome Wheels & Exchange from Sport Chrome!

We are having a big summer sale on chrome wheel exchange and outright purchases of chrome wheels. I will be posting up some of the specific specials soon on this thread. It will be limited to inventory currently available. I wanted to announce it here on the Forums first to give all members the first chance to purchase our discounted inventory.

If you have been thinking of getting a set of chrome wheels on exchange, this is the best time to do it. We are offering cash back discounts and free add-on items.

Click on the picture below to see some of the discounts, or contact sales@sportchrome.com if you have specific items you would like to get with your wheels. We will build you a custom package!

http://shop.sportchrome.com/collections/summer-sale

Sport Chrome Summer Sale on Chrome Wheels

Last edited by Sport Chrome; 07-29-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:59 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Hi All,

Here is one of the specials we are running right now.

Purchase a set of chrome Enforcer wheels, mirror polished discs and chrome front disc hardware on exchange and receive a free wheel installation kit!

The installation kit is normally $134.95 and includes four new bearings (ABS or Non-ABS), two chrome valve stems and a Dyna-Bead wheel balancing kit.

14-15 Street & Road Glide Enforcer wheels. These can be exchanged for the same identical stock parts from a 14-15 model Glide, or

If you have an earlier model (09-13) these will need to be purchased outright from us. Our price is competitive when compared to items sold direct from the dealer. However, our quality is unmatched and we believe to be the finest in the world.

The obvious difference in our quality when compared next to a HD chromed wheel is that our wheels are fully smoothed out of any rough castings, & stamps, as well as the ridges between the spokes. This gives the wheels a custom look similar to a billet made wheel.

Click here for a direct link to purchase them on our website or below

http://shop.sportchrome.com/products...-chrome-wheels

Here are a few photos of the wheels, discs, hardware and wheel installation kit (shown with ABS bearings)

Chrome Harley Enforcer Wheels with Mirror Polished Discs and Chrome Disc Hardware. For 2014-2015 Streetglide and 2015 Roadglides.

2014-2015 Harley Enforcer Chrome Plated Rims, Mirror Polished Disc and Chrome Hardware Close-up

2014-2015 Harley Touring Mirror Polished Front Brake discs rotors with Chrome Plated hardware

Harley Touring ABS Wheel installation kit with new bearings, chrome valve stems and a Dyna-Bead wheel balancing kit.

Old 07-31-2015, 05:57 PM
sevitz5
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am considering getting a set for my 02 fatboy. I have heard horror stories of chrome peeling due to impurities in the harley rim (that wasnt made to be chromed).....is there any truth to these rumors? Thanks

Old 08-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sevitz5
I am considering getting a set for my 02 fatboy. I have heard horror stories of chrome peeling due to impurities in the harley rim (that wasnt made to be chromed).....is there any truth to these rumors? Thanks
No that would be a myth. We have a client that has a set on his Fatboy. He has had them on his bike for over 12 years! He routinely pops up on our Facebook page to brag about his wheels.

Here is a link to Fatboy wheels which are currently on sale!

http://shop.sportchrome.com/products...-chrome-wheels

Old 08-01-2015, 06:45 PM
sevitz5
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks.....I will be ordering a set soon.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Texas Rapier
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I have been considering a set of new wheel for my 2009 Road King. I like the Enforcer wheels for several reasons. Of course I like the looks of the wheels but I like the 16 rear 19 front size combination.

Most of the re-chrome companies offer a same wheel for same wheel swap. However, I have the standard 28 spoke wheels. Is there and exchange possible for the wheels I have for the wheels I want.

Thanks for your time.

Old 08-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Texas Rapier
I have been considering a set of new wheel for my 2009 Road King. I like the Enforcer wheels for several reasons. Of course I like the looks of the wheels but I like the 16 rear 19 front size combination.

Most of the re-chrome companies offer a same wheel for same wheel swap. However, I have the standard 28 spoke wheels. Is there and exchange possible for the wheels I have for the wheels I want.

Thanks for your time.
Hello,

Yes unfortunately it is not possible to exchange for anything but the same wheels. Your request is a common one. We sell Enforcer kits complete with front discs, front disc hardware and a wheel installation kit for a very good price. You can it here

Old 08-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Enforcer wheels with Dunlop Tires mounted and balanced have now been added! See them here

Harley Enforcer Chrome Wheels with Dunlop Tires

Old 08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor

Complete set of 9 Spoke wheels to dress up any 00-08 Touring model.

Chrome Plated 9 Spoke Harley Wheels complete with tires and discs

Old 09-19-2015, 10:27 PM
hipower25
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the enforcer wheels with Dunlop package come with the install kit, polished rotors and chrome hardware?

Quick Reply: Summer Sale on Chrome Wheels & Exchange from Sport Chrome!