Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Doctor Mecanico Combo Pack : Just $25 !! Too Hot To Miss!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 12:46 AM
NitroShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doctormecanicousa
Further you are from us, the more the shipping. If you want, order and I will toss in another spray bottle.
Yea, I know how shipping works. I appreciate the offer, but I just can't get past shipping charges that high. Too bad you don't sell in stores as I would've really liked to have tried this.

Old 04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are working on that, but its a little tougher than it seems. The shipping rates are what they are, I have been trying to negotiate with fedex and ups going on 2.5 weeks now for a better rate but they just aren't budging.

Good thing is, we are fully stocked!! Gallons, Spray Bottles, 5 Gallon Pails (pick up only) are now back in stock.

Also, we now have a couple cases of the new Doctor Mecanico MP Cleaner available is Lemon and in the Incredible Hulk Green Fruit Explosion Scents!! So if your needing to clean some grille or your kitchen, this is what you need to use.

Thanks for all the support. Approx 519 Cases went out to customers between last night and today!!

Rick
DM USA

Old 04-23-2009, 06:12 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,466 Likes on 896 Posts

So what's the dilution rate for the 1 gal bottles for cleaning bikes & cars? I just received 4 gallons tonight but it's not clear on how to mix it or if I need to dilute it at all. Just says 3 easy steps, spray on, wait & wash off. I assume that's as is full strength. But then it says for light jobs, chrome, auto glass, auto body mix 1/4 cup per gallon. Confused? Yes!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:09 AM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by golfblues
So what's the dilution rate for the 1 gal bottles for cleaning bikes & cars? I just received 4 gallons tonight but it's not clear on how to mix it or if I need to dilute it at all. Just says 3 easy steps, spray on, wait & wash off. I assume that's as is full strength. But then it says for light jobs, chrome, auto glass, auto body mix 1/4 cup per gallon. Confused? Yes!

Sorry for the very very late response. For the gallons depending on what your doing and how hard the job is a 60 Water / 40 DM split is about what you should do. If its a much dirtier job that needs some elbow grease use a 30 /70. If its really bad, just use it straight.

Hope this answers your question.

Rick

Old 05-15-2009, 02:19 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Sale still going on!!