Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Don't buy new bags for your road king custom! Get saddlebag secure combi-locks!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAD'S DAY SPECIAL! Combi-Lock for Custom & Screaming Eagle Saddlebags! Just $89.95!

FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL! ~ SAVE $10

DON'T BUY NEW SADDLEBAGS FOR YOUR HARLEY ROAD KING CUSTOM or SCREAMING EAGLE!

NOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOCK THEM!

Brukus Motorcycle Parts℠ LLC has designed a keyless combination lock and security system for your Harley-Davidson Road King Custom stock saddlebags!

For $89.95 (REGULARLY $99.95) - SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock - you can secure your valuables!! It's a lot cheaper than buying new bags! See it featured on FootShifted.com as a Great New Product!

Newest feedback from a satisfied customer: "Great item. Easy install. Works like a charm."

Our *Patent Pending* product is based on a small combination lock that attaches in place of the push-button opening on the back side of the bags. Once installed, you set your own combination. No keys to worry about losing!

SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock includes all necessary product for BOTH ~ right and left ~ saddlebags. The product is also packaged and marked specifically with the entire mechanism for the left and right bags.

Also included with the package is a SECURITY BRACKET for both bags ~ designed to mount on the front of the bag to prevent someone putting a screwdriver up into the locking mechanism to trip the lock and open the bag!

PLUS Brukus Motorcycle Parts has produced an instructional video that makes installing the SaddlebagSecure Combi-Lock as simple as possible!

Add this SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock to our SaddlebagSecure™ mounting system and you have all around locked security on your Road King Custom and Screaming Eagle saddlebags!

What others have said about this system: When I first got my Custom, I took my bags in each night when on the road. It was a pain! But with my bags attached with the SaddlebagSecure system and then being able to lock them with the Combi-Lock and you've got the added protection of the front bracket - I sleep like a baby with the bags left out on my bike. I highly recommend getting both the Brukus lock and the SaddlebagSecure if you have a Road King Custom.

The SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock is designed to be installed as easily as possible. Brukus even includes the correct size drill bit for the bracket in the front. Instructions are detailed with pictures.

Just like our other products, Brukus Motorcycle Parts saw a need and sought to fill that need as simply and inexpensively as possible!

Also INCLUDED FREE ~ Weather Guard Combi-Lock Covers to be installed at the same time as the locks. A set of 2 is normally $2.50 - BUT WE ARE INCLUDING THEM FOR FREE!

Check out our website - brukus.com

OR email with any questions: info@brukus.com

Last edited by Brukus Motorcycle Parts; 06-01-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Change of title
Old 04-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

New pictures added! Weather guards for locks included!

Old 04-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

10% off for any bike group or club that orders 10 or more of one of our products!

Old 05-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Sign up for our Brukus Motorcycle Parts newsletter and be the first to hear about our new product releases! brukus.com

Old 05-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Special - Weather Guards INCLUDED for free with purchase of SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock!

Old 05-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Special - Weather Guards INCLUDED for free with purchase of SaddlebagSecure™ Combi-Lock!

Old 05-09-2010, 09:48 AM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a good product. I use your hard bag screw security system and find them easier to use than the stock snap-in's. It's good to know my bags aren't gonna fall off on the road.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default Thanks for the good word!

Hey man, thanks for the good word. We have had nothing but positive comments from our customers on the SaddlebagSecure! We developed the Combi-Lock to work in conjunction with the SaddlebagSecure on Road King Customs with the stock bags. A little bit more involved than the product you have but it's a good one! Decided to design it because of friends with Customs and the alternative was to replace their stock bags so they could lock them! And what helps make this really secure is a bracket that also mounts to the front of the bag that prevents being able to trip the locking mechanism in the front - with the combination lock in the back. Between having the SaddlebagSecure and SaddlebagSecure Combi-Lock - if you have a Custom, your saddlebags are SECURE! And since it's a little more involved with the installation, we just shot a video to walk you step by step visually through the installation. It's not hard - just takes a bit more than the 3-5 minutes that the SaddlebagSecure takes.
We're busy, though, developing new products and have 2 GOOD ones in R&D! Having fun!
Thanks again. Ride Secure and have fun!
Oh! And if your club or group buys 10 or more of any one of our products, we are giving 10% off. So appreciate you telling others about us.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:52 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool! Be sure to post a link to your video when you it set up!

Old 05-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default link to video...

Actually, whoever buys the product will receive a link to it.

Quick Reply: Don't buy new bags for your road king custom! Get saddlebag secure combi-locks!