Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Sneak Peek of our NEW Ride Like a Pro DVD!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 04:26 PM
motorman857
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sneak Peek of our NEW Ride Like a Pro DVD!

Hi Everyone,

I've just release my newest Ride Like a Pro video. Here's a trailer of it to give you a real good idea what it's all about on youtube. As a motor officer and instructor for over 20 years, getting all your feedback has helped me produce this newest video. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_eE...a1FAAAAAAAABAA

Old 03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
MHRider
Cruiser

Hi, Am wondering if you have add English subtitle or Closed Captions on your new DVD this time?

Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
70copperz
Cruiser
Received 91 Likes on 39 Posts

I ordered mine yesterday, looking fwd to it!

Old 03-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Concrete Man
Outstanding HDF Member

Great look into the DVD. I'll be ordering one! Thanks from all of us!

Old 03-08-2012, 06:44 PM
KeeBee
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does this also help with other techniques besides low speed maneuvers and parking lot work? As well as riding with a passenger?

Old 03-11-2012, 09:41 PM
motorman857
Former Sponsor
Default New Ride Like a Pro video

Originally Posted by MHRider
Hi, Am wondering if you have add English subtitle or Closed Captions on your new DVD this time?
Hi, no, there are no subtitles/closed caption, that is why I wrote the Ride Like a Pro, the Book.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:46 PM
motorman857
Former Sponsor
Default The New Ride Like a Pro

Originally Posted by KeeBee
Does this also help with other techniques besides low speed maneuvers and parking lot work? As well as riding with a passenger?
What you are doing while mastering the three techniques from my video is setting yourself up for riding on the street. These three techniques apply directly to you riding out on the street. Yes, we have two up riding throughout the entire video, my Surviving the Mean Streets video is also another good one as it takes you from what you master at slow/low speeds and apply those techniques out in the real world. You should probably check out my site, www.ridelikeapro.com, there are video clips of all my videos for you to preview so you see exactly what you will be learning.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:47 PM
motorman857
Former Sponsor
Default The New Ride Like a Pro

Originally Posted by 70copperz
I ordered mine yesterday, looking fwd to it!
Enjoy it and let me know what you think once you get a chance to watch it and apply the techniques with practice.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Get Jerry's video and get in the cones and practice at the very LEAST, 3 times to get the techniques down, REGARDLESS of how LONG you've ridden...and get BACK into the cones every so often because the skills do rust a bit.
I have met many who HAVE the video and have NOT ridden the cones. They still are immediately recognizable, because once you have gotten these simple techniques down (takes very little time/effort), most of your riding buds will look like total NOOBIES to you! You will be able to immediately spot an RLAP afficionado as they maneuver around gas pumps, bikes, people and just by the way they handle their bikes - feet on the pegs, head and eyes, clutch slipping against the brake - it's basic and simple, but our senses rebel against it until it is practiced. I have no affiliation with Jerry or Donna; I just love it because it works, and works VERY WELL.
Hey, you pay big bucks for insurance? This is CHEAP.
Thanx to Jerry for his contribution to the biking world.

Last edited by Quadancer; 03-11-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:37 PM
motorman857
Former Sponsor
Default New Ride Like a Pro Video

Originally Posted by Quadancer
Get Jerry's video and get in the cones and practice at the very LEAST, 3 times to get the techniques down, REGARDLESS of how LONG you've ridden...and get BACK into the cones every so often because the skills do rust a bit.
I have met many who HAVE the video and have NOT ridden the cones. They still are immediately recognizable, because once you have gotten these simple techniques down (takes very little time/effort), most of your riding buds will look like total NOOBIES to you! You will be able to immediately spot an RLAP afficionado as they maneuver around gas pumps, bikes, people and just by the way they handle their bikes - feet on the pegs, head and eyes, clutch slipping against the brake - it's basic and simple, but our senses rebel against it until it is practiced. I have no affiliation with Jerry or Donna; I just love it because it works, and works VERY WELL.
Hey, you pay big bucks for insurance? This is CHEAP.
Thanx to Jerry for his contribution to the biking world.

No thanks needed, I love what we do here at Ride Like a Pro, appreciate your positive feedback. Keep riding safe,
Jerry

Quick Reply: Sneak Peek of our NEW Ride Like a Pro DVD!