VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

Why should I buy a V-rod?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 02:38 AM
tireater
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why should I buy a V-rod?

U remind me of an a** clownI tossed out of the bar 2 Sundays back - no wait - he had a real harley - tossing a guy out with a v rod would be gay bashing - not tolerated around here - SELL UM CHEAP HERE....! good luck - hope it works for u...try lube...!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:54 AM
triple buzz
Tourer
Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: tireater

U remind me of an a** clownI tossed out of the bar 2 Sundays back - no wait - he had a real harley - tossing a guy out with a v rod would be gay bashing - not tolerated around here - SELL UM CHEAP HERE....! good luck - hope it works for u...try lube...!
tough talk 3000 miles away . So not only are you a poser, but a poser bouncer . CAll me gay and stuff , what a tool . YOUR THE ONE FROM SANTA BARBRA . Man you crack me up. I love that tuff guy stuff. makes me wonder why a bar hopping Billy bad A$$ is up surfing the net late at night instead of beating up sportster and v-rod riders . Give me your adress and I will send you my Shazamm cape from when I was 10 .

Old 04-03-2007, 02:57 AM
tireater
Banned

V Rod...HERE IS YOUR SIGN....!

Old 04-03-2007, 03:02 AM
triple buzz
Tourer

Now your doing out dated jokes . Your killing me .

Old 04-03-2007, 03:05 AM
tireater
Banned

Take it easy tiger -I didn't call you gay - but more than a few gay girls ride SPORTYS....no gay guyI knows drives a v rod...
THEY HAVE STANDARDS AND DON'T SEEM STUPID TO ME...! (IT'S GAY - NOT RETARTED...)

Old 04-03-2007, 03:17 AM
triple buzz
Tourer

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh more jabs ! Listen Fonzie you ragging my ride doesn't bug me . What bugs me is your poser I want to be like Mike moteif. You go into a V-rod forum and talk $****. What do you think was going to happen. Easy is just too nice of a guy to say anything. I on the other hand don't care. YOu are what is wrong with Harley riders. And if someone challenges you , all you got is insults and tuff guy remarks. Oh and my lawn mower is paid off and I got the pink slips (that impresses some people I guess )

Old 04-03-2007, 03:31 AM
tireater
Banned

WATCH AS I PULL THE STRINGS OF A ------? v ROD - sit on it Potsie...! A V rod will never jump the shark pond...
New movie -REVENGE OF THE V ROD ZOMBIES- they don't even know they are dead AND OVER!!!
Fun times as they fight for respect - while getting puffed by Jap bikes they copy...GOOD TIMES...PASS THE LUBE MISS WHOPNER...!
DESIGNED BY A PORCHE AND RODE BY A POSER...true dream bike....

Old 04-03-2007, 07:20 AM
eazy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: tireater

$24k in St. Bob w/o interest and labor - I do all the work - and this bike has NEVER been passed by a Harley...
$24k for a Bob, you took it in the *** on that one. And never been passed--that's cause you have never ridden beside a stock VRSC.

I can tell that we are obviously dealing with a real intellegent winner here. A question was asked and it should be answered, if you can't get on here without trying to start **** move on. Obviously the power and style of the VRSC makes you nervous. It's okay to admit it.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:35 PM
triple buzz
Tourer

[quote]ORIGINAL: tireater

WATCH AS I PULL THE STRINGS OF A ------? v ROD - sit on it Potsie...! A V rod will never jump the shark pond...
New movie -REVENGE OF THE V ROD ZOMBIES- they don't even know they are dead AND OVER!!!
Fun times as they fight for respect - while getting puffed by Jap bikes they copy...GOOD TIMES...PASS THE LUBE MISS WHOPNER...!
DESIGNED BY A PORCHE AND RODE BY A POSER...true dream bike....
[/quote I had a big long reply but thats what yo want so .......

Old 04-03-2007, 07:34 PM
tireater
Banned

SORRY ABOUTHOW THIS THREAD WENTGUYS (my word) I am interested in riding one - BUT THIS THREAD GOT WAY OUT THERE AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT !!!

Quick Reply: Why should I buy a V-rod?