Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Junked Tour Pack and Rack

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 08:58 PM
rabzdok
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Junked Tour Pack and Rack

I am looking for a junked out Tour Trunk and Luggage Rack. Replaced your trunk and rack recently due to a crash? Still have the damaged trunk and rack taking up space in your garage? Whatever the condition, I'd like to hear from you? The structural condition is not important as it will never be used on a bike. If you have a damaged lid, and/or trunk, a bent rusty rack, I'd be interested in hearing from you. What do you have? Please send PM stating price and condition if you have any one of these items. Thanks.

Last edited by rabzdok; 10-17-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Ultra Custom
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

07 Ultra Tour Pak and Lid both cracked luggage rack removed. Whats it worth?

Old 10-16-2009, 12:46 PM
rabzdok
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ultra Custom
07 Ultra Tour Pak and Lid both cracked luggage rack removed. Whats it worth?
The key word in my request is "junked" For what I need the trunk and rack for does not justify forking out lot of cash. I'm really hoping to find someone that has a severely damaged one and feels it isn't worth the time and effort to repair it and is willing to part with it for a reasonable price. I will take all into consideration until I find what I need. I'm probably looking for a needle in a haystack but thought I'd post the ad anyway and see if anything pops up. With all that said, tell me a little more about the damage to your tour pack, severity and location of the cracks? Are you selling a bar bones trunk and lid, is there hardware, trunk liner, etc., included?

Last edited by rabzdok; 10-20-2009 at 07:53 AM.