Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB--J&M 250W amp brackets--need both

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Default WTB--J&M 250W amp brackets--need both

The J&M 250W amp comes with two brackets; one for mounting the amp and the other for mounting CB/XM module(s). The amp can be safely installed using Velcro or good double-sided tape directly on the HK radio.

If you have both brackets, or know of someone who does, shoot me a PM as I'd like to purchase both brackets. I have the Arc 125.2 amp and the CB module on my bike won't mount atop the amp; hence, my interest in purchasing the J&M brackets. The module bracket alone won't work; need both brackets.

Thanks for looking.

Carl

PS: J&M doesn't sell the brackets separately.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
SCJE8
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
The J&M 250W amp comes with two brackets; one for mounting the amp and the other for mounting CB/XM module(s). The amp can be safely installed using Velcro or good double-sided tape directly on the HK radio.

If you have both brackets, or know of someone who does, shoot me a PM as I'd like to purchase both brackets. I have the Arc 125.2 amp and the CB module on my bike won't mount atop the amp; hence, my interest in purchasing the J&M brackets. The module bracket alone won't work; need both brackets.

Thanks for looking.

Carl

PS: J&M doesn't sell the brackets separately.
Hey Carl...

Just a thought...like you, I wanted the J&M brackets...couldn't find them anywhere! Even talked to the owner of J&M and still hit a brick wall! I ended up buying the complete Amp Kit from Phat Performance at $100.00 off MSRP and a discount for being an HD Forum member...and free shipping...for a great price. I took the brackets (and you do need both to make it work) and the 'special' screws and then advertised the new amp on the classifieds for $60.00 less than I had paid for it new! I figured the markdown was the $$$ for the brackets. Anyway...I sold the amp the first day!

Just an idea...good luck with your quest!

Steve