Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC3 Mapping question

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 05:58 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default PC3 Mapping question

Hello

I got some noname slipons that look alot like SE slipons and a K&N RK-3909 Air Cleaner kit on my fxdb. And i've been looking around for a mapping that matches most that i can use.

Would the 814-007 mapping on the power commander website be ok to use?

814-007
Screamin' Eagle slip-on mufflers, Screamin' Eagle air filter, Stock ECM, Dynojet O2 sensor eliminators installed, Rev Xtend enabled

edit* i just realized that i might have posted this in the wrong forum.. sorry i kinda only use the dyna forum on this board.

Last edited by Nikolaiownz; 02-08-2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:46 AM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

No your in the right place, but I have never run a generic map from the dynojet website. If those were SE slipons it would say so on the pipes. there is no harm in trying a few maps until you find one that works and performs well and check your spark plugs after 50 miles each map to make sure they are not getting too white (hoy) or too black (residue from too much fuel) You could try giving the nice folks either at fuelmotousa or dynojet a call and ask for advice they are real good at this stuff.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:56 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by maddghost
No your in the right place, but I have never run a generic map from the dynojet website. If those were SE slipons it would say so on the pipes. there is no harm in trying a few maps until you find one that works and performs well and check your spark plugs after 50 miles each map to make sure they are not getting too white (hoy) or too black (residue from too much fuel) You could try giving the nice folks either at fuelmotousa or dynojet a call and ask for advice they are real good at this stuff.

Aiight thanks for the answer!

I will try and email fuelmoto and dynojet (i live in Denmark).

Sadly i cant ride the bike yet because of shitty weather over here!

and i will be checking the plugs forsure!

Old 02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
drop the hammer
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the fuel moto power commander on my bike, the one with their logo on it and everything. I called them, told them what mods I had on the bike and they sent me one pre programmed with a dyno proven map that unleashed every once of power that was hiding in those 96 inches. Contact Jamie and pick his brain, he will reply, it's a solid company I highly recommend

Old 02-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by drop the hammer
I have the fuel moto power commander on my bike, the one with their logo on it and everything. I called them, told them what mods I had on the bike and they sent me one pre programmed with a dyno proven map that unleashed every once of power that was hiding in those 96 inches. Contact Jamie and pick his brain, he will reply, it's a solid company I highly recommend
Sadly i havent bought my PC3 from fuelmoto and afaik they only offer support to costumers who bought ther product.

Thanks for the answer thoug

Cheers