Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

will charging system keep up with stereo w/sub speaker

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Bro-mo
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subwoofer and Capicitor

[QUOTE=JohnnyBravo;6425802]I dont plan on listening while the bike is parked. My first idea was to add a 10" powered sub as i have seen some low profile models that would fit in my saddle bag.....however, I just got back from an audio store and the guy there said that there is no way i will hear any low end sound (bass) while riding and he didnt want to rip me off and take my money anyway. Commendable attitude but I regularly hear bass from vehichles that pass by me when im riding.....why can i hear other peoples bass but, if it was on my bike i wouldnt hear it.....I question that statement and this may be another one of those lessons in life i have to learn by seeing for myself.....any opinions would be appreciated[/QUOTEI have a JL 10 inch Woofer in my Tour pack

Old 05-11-2016, 03:26 PM
pdevore
Tourer
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

[QUOTE=Bro-mo;15135069]
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
I dont plan on listening while the bike is parked. My first idea was to add a 10" powered sub as i have seen some low profile models that would fit in my saddle bag.....however, I just got back from an audio store and the guy there said that there is no way i will hear any low end sound (bass) while riding and he didnt want to rip me off and take my money anyway. Commendable attitude but I regularly hear bass from vehichles that pass by me when im riding.....why can i hear other peoples bass but, if it was on my bike i wouldnt hear it.....I question that statement and this may be another one of those lessons in life i have to learn by seeing for myself.....any opinions would be appreciated[/QUOTEI have a JL 10 inch Woofer in my Tour pack
Bro-Mo
Your replying to posts that are 6yrs old...