Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone seen an '07 Fatboy? Howz the graphics look?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
rajvirdee
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen an '07 Fatboy? Howz the graphics look?

I've got an '07 Fatboy on order, however they're not launched in the UK for another 2 weeks or so.

I love the look of the Fatboy, however I don't know what to make of the tank and fender graphics.

I've got a pearl black on order...if anyone has any pics of one that'll be a great help.

Cheers !

Old 08-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Bluerose
Default RE: Anyone seen an '07 Fatboy? Howz the graphics look?

Saw one at the dealer over the weekend. The Suede Blue I think...they looked nice but in that color the first thing I thought was they made it look girly...and I'm a girl! I'm sure it was just the color....The graphics look bigger in person then they do on the web site.

Just my humble opinion though....Though for the most part I'm also of the opinion there is no "girly" bike.

Old 08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
06Fatty
Tourer

I was in the dealership lastnight picking something up.

They had a Vivid Black Fat Boy on the floor so I checked it out. Nice bike with many new features.

The graphics are not my taste, glad I bought an 06 with the traditional Fat Boy logo.

Just my opinion.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:00 PM
sfcmo357
Road Warrior
Received 152 Likes on 60 Posts

I loved the rear tire---didn't care for the holes in the rims; but the graphics were okay. I think the graphics will grow on people. People are used to the norm and these graphics are different. Give it some time and people will come to love it. Only thing that matters is that you like it.................personalize it and make it yours

Old 08-08-2006, 08:29 PM
dugan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

07 FatBoy in vivid black owner here. I was a little taken by the graphics also, I'm more of a traditionalist and the graphics just don't do it for me....however, a FatBoy is what I always wanted but the 200 tire and sixth gear will make up for the non traditional HD look.

[IMG]local://upfiles/14199/1F442EA6642B4C54B000289A9CD44873.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-08-2006, 08:52 PM
fatboy4ever
Cruiser

I just saw the Pearl 07 fatboy at the dealer today. The graphics on the Pearl looked much better than on the black one that they had. I agree with everyone else, that the guy who designed the graphics for the 07 fatboy should be looking for another job. I must admit, that I like the wide rear tire and fender, not to sure about the handlebars, but overall it's a great looking bike.

Old 08-08-2006, 10:01 PM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I also saw a Vivid Black and Black Pearl at my dealer....The Pearl looked better in my opinion. The most noticable thing with these new Fatboys at quick glance is the bullet hole wheels. I guess HD is trying to rid themselves of the myth that crosswinds severely affected ride quality on the old style discs

Old 08-09-2006, 01:12 AM
rick
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The bike itself is nice but the graphics make it look too much like a metric.Atleast to me.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Headshot
Intermediate

I was at my local dealer today, and sat on the 07 FB in Vivid Black....I mentioned that the graphics look a little weak....I was subtle, huh?....and was told that the factory was making some minor changes to the 07 FB and they wouldn't get another one until mid to late October, with whatever changes are being made. I wonder if the graphics are part of the changes? I asked if I could order the bike with no graphics, just the paint, and was told they might be able to do that. I hope so.

Frank

Old 08-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Question for the '07 Fat Boy owners. Does the front fender have any graphics or stripes on it? I want to put a Fat Boy fender on my '07 Heritage. I have the Black Cherry Pearl/Pewter Pearl and I see that they offer a Black Cherry Pearl FB, but unless the trim on the fender is also Pewter or the same red my Heritage has, the fender wouldn't look too great.

I switched fenders with Photoshop and it looks great.

Jim

Quick Reply: Anyone seen an '07 Fatboy? Howz the graphics look?