Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flag pole that screws into rear fender mount.

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 09:35 PM
SoCal Harley
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Flag pole that screws into rear fender mount.

I have the hidden antenna in fairing. Took off the ugly stock antenna and put in rubber grommet to cover hole. On certain holidays or just when i feel like it, i Would like to find a small flag pole that screws into stock antenna holder. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one?
Thanks.

Old 05-31-2013, 06:05 AM
my67pnycar
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok, I'll play since you have not received any responses yet. I have not seen or heard of a flag mount that screws onto the antenna mount (then again I dont have a street glide either) I did find the below link from another forum on the correct way to display Ole Glory on your bike, should go in the center or on the right side. I aint the flag police but I know what right looks like. Not meanin to sound like Richard Cranium but our flag shouldn't be disrespected and honestly, you would be surprised at how many people out there don't know that there is a correct way to display. I didn't know until I got an american flag and a POW flag for my bike and someone said something ,so I researched it here on the forums, flag ettiqute (spell check?) Hope this helps you out. Also, a company called Rivco makes mounts for bikes. Good luck man.

http://www.****************/forums/h...lag-mount.html

Last edited by my67pnycar; 05-31-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:10 AM
cass
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

hey pnycar...if that link was supposed to work, it didn't. I haven't heard of one that screws into the antenna mount either. would think that it might not have quite the strength to hold it....but then again, there are some pretty good designers out there.
i plan on getting one to mount to the tour pac rack....when i decide to get one. they ain't cheap either.

Old 05-31-2013, 06:29 AM
my67pnycar
Elite HDF Member

The link was from v-twin forum and went to here:

http://www.indianalegionriders.org/d...s/Page1673.htm

I got the ones from the dealer that clip into your tourpack, like 60 for both. They come with a small piece of plastic that sticks onto your tourpack so it wont mess up the paint. I like em alot, 10 seconds to remove both of em when you are ready and you can leave the plastic on, blends right in when not in use.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:22 AM
cmtaylor
Tourer
Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by my67pnycar6
Ok, I'll play since you have not received any responses yet. I have not seen or heard of a flag mount that screws onto the antenna mount (then again I dont have a street glide either) I did find the below link from another forum on the correct way to display Ole Glory on your bike, should go in the center or on the right side. I aint the flag police but I know what right looks like. Not meanin to sound like Richard Cranium but our flag shouldn't be disrespected and honestly, you would be surprised at how many people out there don't know that there is a correct way to display. I didn't know until I got an american flag and a POW flag for my bike and someone said something ,so I researched it here on the forums, flag ettiqute (spell check?) Hope this helps you out. Also, a company called Rivco makes mounts for bikes. Good luck man.

http://www.****************/forums/h...lag-mount.html
I agree 100%!!! I love to see her displayed but should always be with the honor and respect she deserves!!! Not to sound too corny here but "Long may she wave!!!" Thanks for bringing this up and may GOD bless you for your service and sacrifice!!! I pray the protection of Psalm 91 over you and your brothers and sisters in arms!!!

Old 05-31-2013, 08:38 AM
my67pnycar
Elite HDF Member

Why thank you Mr. Taylor.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 AM
shooter5074
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: Western Illinois, land of bad roads, and corrupt politicians
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/8200055

You would want a better flag and pole however

Old 05-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Joe12RK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,410 Likes on 880 Posts

I have a flag on my boat that has a metal pole. You may be able to adapt a marine flag to your antenna mount.