Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 Dyna Low Rider Mini-Apes?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 08:38 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djKail
Looks awesome! I didnt see that kit from magnum shielding when I did mine. Had to order everything seperate. Definitely post up a photo when she is done!
Yea same here! I was getting ready to piece everything together but then my buddy who's the parts manager at my Harley shop mentioned that Magnum made a full handlebar kit and sure enough he opened the paper catalog at there it was! Really takes the hassle out of everything. I definitely post the before and after!!

Old 08-07-2018, 06:13 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate

Here she is Ladies and Gents!!!!!!!!!! Dropped her off yesterday, picked her up today! SOO much cleaner looking, better riding and not to mention B@D@$$!!!!!!!'

Thanks for all your help!!! Happy early 30th b-day to ME!

Old 08-07-2018, 06:46 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate
Old 08-07-2018, 07:08 PM
djKail
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks sharp! Cables look good for length and everything. What front signals are you running? They look LED?

Old 08-07-2018, 07:15 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate

Looks sharp! Cables look good for length and everything. What front signals are you running? They look LED?

Thanks man! The cables are Magnum! The turn signals are LED from Custom Dynamics! They are super bright. Have had the exact same lights since 2015. When I traded in my sportster, i took my headlight and turn signals off put them in the low rider and put the oem bulbs back in sportster. lol

They have a lifetime warranty that the copy honors with no issue. Had to replace one about a year ago and they immediately over-night the replacement after i spoke to them and sent them a pic of the issue.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

How come you didn`t relocate those signals to the forks? The bars would look even cleaner.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:30 PM
djKail
Advanced

Originally Posted by ebmike88
Thanks man! The cables are Magnum! The turn signals are LED from Custom Dynamics! They are super bright. Have had the exact same lights since 2015. When I traded in my sportster, i took my headlight and turn signals off put them in the low rider and put the oem bulbs back in sportster. lol

They have a lifetime warranty that the copy honors with no issue. Had to replace one about a year ago and they immediately over-night the replacement after i spoke to them and sent them a pic of the issue.
Cool, I'm gonna look into those custom dynamics signals.

With regards to the turn signals, I also left mine up on the bars. This was after buying the HD relocation kit to mount them on the forks. I figured they would stick out to far and ultimately just look better up on the bars like they are stock. If you decide to relocate yours, I could probably ship you my relocation kit, no luck selling it and I'm not gonna use it.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:10 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Qdog002
How come you didn`t relocate those signals to the forks? The bars would look even cleaner.
I did that with my sportster and it was nice but with this bike i want to put the Memphis Shades road warrior shield on and i rather not complicate the self.istall. Plus my turn signals are a bright white led when the bike is on so i do like the extra light up high just in case.

The following users liked this post:
Qdog002 (08-08-2018)
Old 08-07-2018, 08:13 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate

Cool, I'm gonna look into those custom dynamics signals.

With regards to the turn signals, I also left mine up on the bars. This was after buying the HD relocation kit to mount them on the forks. I figured they would stick out to far and ultimately just look better up on the bars like they are stock. If you decide to relocate yours, I could probably ship you my relocation kit, no luck selling it and I'm not gonna use it.

Thanks man, but I'll pass on that mod. I to think it looks wayy better stock when high up. You check out the custom dynamic stuff?

Old 08-07-2018, 08:19 PM
djKail
Advanced

Originally Posted by ebmike88
Thanks man, but I'll pass on that mod. I to think it looks wayy better stock when high up. You check out the custom dynamic stuff?
Yeah I did actually, probably gonna have to pull the trigger on them pretty soon! Being from Canada everything is 35% more expensive because of the exchange so will have to wait a bit.

I did this last week... Probably spent enough money on the low rider for at least a month or two

Quick Reply: 2017 Dyna Low Rider Mini-Apes?