Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 Dyna Low Rider Mini-Apes?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 08:57 PM
ebmike88
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djKail
Yeah I did actually, probably gonna have to pull the trigger on them pretty soon! Being from Canada everything is 35% more expensive because of the exchange so will have to wait a bit.

I did this last week... Probably spent enough money on the low rider for at least a month or two

Haha man! I'm one step behind you! What size Road Warrior did you get? Currently i have an HD 14" shield but it looks ugly and one of the reasons i went with apes was to get the road warrior !

Canada! I been on the border at Niagara falls/ Buffalo Ny.

Old 08-08-2018, 06:18 AM
djKail
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I went with the 15" windshield but I might grab a shorter one as I get some slight buffeting at highway speeds. Might try the 11 or 13 inch to just get most of the wind off my chest. Happy with the fairing other than some whistling I get at speed, probably from the gap around the headlight.

Im a 2.5 or so hour ride from Niagara Falls. Actually planning a bike trip up that way next month. We have some great riding up there.

Last edited by djKail; 08-08-2018 at 07:50 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor
Received 243 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by djKail
Yeah I did actually, probably gonna have to pull the trigger on them pretty soon! Being from Canada everything is 35% more expensive because of the exchange so will have to wait a bit.

I did this last week... Probably spent enough money on the low rider for at least a month or two
Great looking bikes. Love the contrast cut on the bar clamps, ebmike88. And thanks for the recommendation regarding our turn signals.

djKail, when you decide to upgrade, definitely check out FortNine and other Parts Canada dealers, as we distribute through them. Might reduce the expense a bit.

sales@customdynamics.com
https://www.customdynamics.com
http://blog.customdynamics.com

Review Custom Dynamics
Phone: 800-382-1388
Old 08-08-2018, 10:08 AM
ebmike88
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Custom Dynamics
Great looking bikes. Love the contrast cut on the bar clamps, ebmike88. And thanks for the recommendation regarding our turn signals.

djKail, when you decide to upgrade, definitely check out FortNine and other Parts Canada dealers, as we distribute through them. Might reduce the expense a bit.

@ Custom Dynamics. Very cool of you guys to chime in! Your products are really great, I've introduced multiple friends and co-workers to your products because of my turn signals and they all have purchased and loved your turn signals, headlights and LED strip kits! Your stuff is awesome. By the way, will you guys have a tent/booth set-up for this years Mytrle Beach Fall bike week?

Old 08-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor
Received 243 Likes on 141 Posts

Thanks! Glad you're pleased and spreading the word! And yes, we will be set up at Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson (4710 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575) for the Fall Rally, so come on by and see us! We've got a couple of other events we're also hitting in the fall, which you can check out here.