Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 10:09 AM
JonnyLew
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
I was happier than a pig in shinola when I removed the tank medallions, love the look of the smooth tank. Reflectors removed also sure cleans up the look, they came off so easily I probably could have stared them off.
yeah careful work with my heat gun and some side to side and abit of a pull back with some wd came right off..floss didnt work so great

Old 02-22-2014, 11:52 AM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The day before the tear down. Though we all needed some Dyna ****..
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
The day before the tear down. Though we all needed some Dyna ****..
[IMG][/IMG]
So clean. Those wheels are sick. I'm starting to consider that Bassani too. Nice ride bro

Old 02-22-2014, 02:24 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 158 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by JonnyLew
yeah careful work with my heat gun and some side to side and abit of a pull back with some wd came right off..floss didnt work so great
It's so easy with the gun and GooGone! Maybe I'll do my tank emblems while I'm working on the bars installation today...

Old 02-22-2014, 02:37 PM
druski
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

edit: I screwed up the reply, this post was for EastBay Solo...

Bike looks great!

Two questions for you...I've been looking at the LaPera Daytona Sport seat and the Bassani Two-into-1 road rage pipes (just in chrome not black) for my superglide...How do you like the comfort of that seat and the sound of the 2-into-1 pipe? Don't know anyone in my area who has either so curious to hear the opinions of people who have them.

Thanks!

Old 02-22-2014, 03:16 PM
AussieTX
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

It won't be too before my bike belongs in this thread.
I decided I really needed some saddlebags and finally found some that I like (leatherpros retro tsport) I still need to place the order for these, well by getting them it means I'll have to move my license plate back onto my fender (currently side mounted) and redrill into the fender for the plate. Seeing I'm going to have saddlebags that I can easily put on I decided I'll take off my solo swing arm bag and put some passenger pegs back there.
Well while I was debating all this and working out what I would do I decided I was getting a little tired of apes, so I thought 'heck, why not? lets change up the style a bit'
I have some 12" west coast Tbars on the way, and I decided to go with the HD Quarter fairing (Thanks for Squidhead's thread about his).
There are some small miscellaneous parts I ordered too, but those are the major ones.
The fairing is going to take 6-8 weeks to come up (so I have a feeling time is going to go by pretty slowly), the rest of my parts should be here next week.
I'll post up some pics of her when she's all done.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Cascade
Tourer

Originally Posted by druski
LaPera Daytona Sport seat ...How do you like the comfort of that seat and the sound of the 2-into-1 pipe? Don't know anyone in my area who has either so curious to hear the opinions of people who have them.

Thanks!
I have the basket weave and find it nice and comfy. It gives you a bit of lower back support.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:40 PM
fordaith
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got the Daytona Sport regal plush, and its a pure joy to sit on

Old 02-22-2014, 07:51 PM
druski
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Thanks Cascade and fordaith, appreciate the info.

Been looking at the LaPera daytona sport and the mustang fastback...Leaning towards the LaPera

Old 02-22-2014, 08:14 PM
NEXUSBULL
Advanced

Mid way through my build. Next is paint and powder, but I'm stupid happy so far. Just thought I would share.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-v__f2c6.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-v__89e6.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's