Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 737 Likes on 506 Posts

That's looking pretty slick!

Oh, I see SLV's bike parked behind yours

Old 04-04-2014, 02:01 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man

I heard that SBM!!

Old 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
ScudRunner
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man

Thanks. I think it looks good with the flames on just the fairing/front fender, but I've already decided to let the same guy work some magic on my tank/rear fender.

And, SLV *wishes* he had a bad-*** trike like the one in the background.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:19 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by ScudRunner
Thanks. I think it looks good with the flames on just the fairing/front fender, but I've already decided to let the same guy work some magic on my tank/rear fender.

And, SLV *wishes* he had a bad-*** trike like the one in the background.
It looks great Scud. Love the ghost flames. We can work a deal on the trike.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:41 PM
ScudRunner
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
We can work a deal on the trike.
I don't know. The owner is pretty attached.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sup my peoples... been a minute but I've been busy moving from TX back to VA. Wife drove the truck, I rode the bike the whole way. It was an experience, but I will say that if I ever ride cross country again I'm doing it on more scenic roads when I don't have an absolute deadline. The main highways are insanely boring and insanely straight. This is the 4th time I've done the trip between VA and TX by land vehicle, but the other 3 were driving in cars/Uhauls and I had my radio, and other distractions, which took away some of the boringness.. Not so much this time so I was painfully aware of every straight, boring mile.

I did see some interesting things though. Dead bear on the side of the road, some cool water crossings here and there, some insane looking redneck/hillbilly types in Alabama... Oh, can't forget the decked out HOG leader who mean-mugged the **** out of me when I stopped at a dealer in Mississippi to see if they had a butt-pad of some sort for my tailbone (they did, but screw spending $150 on an inflatable cushion...). I wouldn't normally have paid so much attention to the HOG groupie, however I couldn't get over the fact that he was decked in Harley gear, HOG patches, and was giving me and my bike the "that's not what a Harley should look like" look while he was perched on his Honda Goldwing. No bullshit.

Anyway, my shocks FINALLY shipped yesterday. 8 full weeks from the time of order so these things had best be two steps shy of a ******* or I am going to be pissed. Pics to follow once they are installed.

That's about it, glad to be back. Oh, and there are some nice new additions to the thread.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:46 PM
lhgdale
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

some insane looking redneck/hillbilly types in Alabama...
I was waving at you but you didn't even give me a second look...

Old 04-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lhgdale
I was waving at you but you didn't even give me a second look...

Old 04-04-2014, 07:00 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Sup my peoples... been a minute but I've been busy moving from TX back to VA. Wife drove the truck, I rode the bike the whole way. It was an experience, but I will say that if I ever ride cross country again I'm doing it on more scenic roads when I don't have an absolute deadline. The main highways are insanely boring and insanely straight. This is the 4th time I've done the trip between VA and TX by land vehicle, but the other 3 were driving in cars/Uhauls and I had my radio, and other distractions, which took away some of the boringness.. Not so much this time so I was painfully aware of every straight, boring mile.

I did see some interesting things though. Dead bear on the side of the road, some cool water crossings here and there, some insane looking redneck/hillbilly types in Alabama... Oh, can't forget the decked out HOG leader who mean-mugged the **** out of me when I stopped at a dealer in Mississippi to see if they had a butt-pad of some sort for my tailbone (they did, but screw spending $150 on an inflatable cushion...). I wouldn't normally have paid so much attention to the HOG groupie, however I couldn't get over the fact that he was decked in Harley gear, HOG patches, and was giving me and my bike the "that's not what a Harley should look like" look while he was perched on his Honda Goldwing. No bullshit.

Anyway, my shocks FINALLY shipped yesterday. 8 full weeks from the time of order so these things had best be two steps shy of a ******* or I am going to be pissed. Pics to follow once they are installed.

That's about it, glad to be back. Oh, and there are some nice new additions to the thread.
Glad to hear you made it safely, I guess you've officially beaten me in time waiting for shocks lol. Now all my sniffling and whining is for nothing, hope you love the shocks! Should have blown a kiss to the HOG guy on his Honda followed by a finger lol

Old 04-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 737 Likes on 506 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
...been busy moving from TX back to VA. ...I rode the bike the whole way. It was an experience, ...
Now this brings back such nice memories...So, Aprilish, 1984: I was straight leg, then went Airborne, so back then when that happened and you were in the Infantry they shipped you off to Bragg to be in the 82nd. So I was stationed at Benning (outskirts of Columbus, Ga) and I had to take my car and bike to Bragg. Took the car first and then the bike if I remember. It was an '83 Interceptor and hell yes, I was the coolest supreme being on the planet at that time, I mean people looked at that bike like I landed from outer space on it!
So anyway, I'm somewhere in western NC going up a little slope of a hill but a longish one and behind a pickup with a canopy on it. Right behind it...so I see movement in the little window and there are like five rednecks in it, hell yeah they're rednecks duh,...so I see them on their knees and they're passing something around between them. A five-gallon bucket! Damn right, they are taking turns peeing in this bucket and for those of you that can't follow this let me jump ahead to what they are going to do with that bucket of pee, they are going to slam that canopy door open and hurl that pee all over me
Two thoughts are going through my head, no matter what the cost, I cannot let that pee hit me and two, how cool that was of them to try it

So I slowly move over and make sure the path to the left was clear and blamo, canopy door kicks open and a bunch of OPP (other peoples pee) was coming at me

Sorry to burst yall's bubbles but I quite easily dodged all that pee but if a drop had got on me I was gonna start kicking the living crap out of that truck and tried to kill them all

But, don't get me wrong, I admired them for the attempt.

Good times and God bless America, our allies, and our Friends

Good times.

Oh, so I get to NC and had to meet up in Edenton, NC way with a buddy of mine in the same boat as me and was from there. So here I am riding this outer space M/C dressed up like some outer space bike astronaut in the little backwoods place like Edenton (at least back then) and evening is coming on, and everyone is in their cars and they give me a wave like they knew me, like I was Norm in Cheers or something, like I was Andy Griffiths son coming back from work. All kinds of people, everyone. Just warmed me over, such nice folk.
Not enough folk like that anymore, fear they are a thing of the past.

Shame, God bless them and those times

Excuse my rambling.

Last edited by Suede Blue Man; 04-04-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's