Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 09:13 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by murrayliving
Does anyone know where I can get a smoked red led taillight? Custom dynamic only has a smoked clear...
Never heard of smoked red. The LEDs themselves emit the color, so when off the smoked lenses will look smoked. Once on, the LEDs emit red, and the lenses appear to be red.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:16 AM
murrayliving
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Never heard of smoked red. The LEDs themselves emit the color, so when off the smoked lenses will look smoked. Once on, the LEDs emit red, and the lenses appear to be red.
Ya big ol dummy me found that out this morning. It gives off that smoked amber color when on but when off its clear as sheet. Dur...sorry fir dumb question

Old 04-11-2014, 10:21 AM
CStarner
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's mine , still want to change the bars and do a thin white wall on the tires.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-new_left_side_wires.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-new_pipes_and_aircleaner.jpg  
Old 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Some updates: new intake (Alloy Art) and exhaust (Bassani 13122J). The new spacer and bracket were a perfect fit unlike my 1D5250. Installation was sooooo much easier this time. I still have plenty of ground clearance, and it's quieter (most important). Power feels about the same.

MandMcycles.com has the lowest price I could find, free shipping, and no sales tax (and great service).

Old 04-11-2014, 02:53 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Some updates: new intake (Alloy Art) and exhaust (Bassani 13122J). The new spacer and bracket were a perfect fit unlike my 1D5250. Installation was sooooo much easier this time. I still have plenty of ground clearance, and it's quieter (most important). Power feels about the same.

MandMcycles.com has the lowest price I could find, free shipping, and no sales tax (and great service).
Now, that's a good looking pipe. I've never been a fan of the aft head pipe wrapping around the front of the cam chest. This is just a much cleaner design.

I'm curious as to why you changed your intake. Didn't you just install the Figure Machine intake recently? Was it not up to snuff?

Old 04-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 737 Likes on 506 Posts

Not sure what length of shocks you have on in the photos but if they are or not will the pipe clear the lower rear shock mount with 13" shocks?

I was thinking about the Bobcat or Slant but this pipe and it's bargain are both mighty attractive!

Sharp!

Old 04-11-2014, 03:27 PM
speedkills66
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Just ordered this StreetBob license plate/rear turn signal relocation kit today from Great Bike Gear.
(pics not of my bike)

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-stbms-01.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-stbms-01a.jpg  
Old 04-11-2014, 03:27 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by SLV
Now, that's a good looking pipe. I've never been a fan of the aft head pipe wrapping around the front of the cam chest. This is just a much cleaner design.

I'm curious as to why you changed your intake. Didn't you just install the Figure Machine intake recently? Was it not up to snuff?
The Figure Machine was OK, but the channels they use for breathers were constantly oozing oily blow by. Then the powder coat started bubbling and the o-ring seal leaked. I could have fixed both issues, but I was ready for a change. I'd been eyeing Alloy Art for a while, but wasn't ready to spend that much money on another intake. It turned out they are very military friendly with their pricing.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:28 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by speedkills66
Just ordered this StreetBob license plate/rear turn signal relocation kit today from Great Bike Gear.
(pics not of my bike)
Is that new? Last time I contacted them, they weren't interested in making one for Street Bobs.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:30 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by speedkills66
(pics not of my bike)
Damn it. They had the WG version of this for a long time. I asked the specifically if they planned a version for the Street Bob. They said no. Now, here it is.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's