Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Looks the same to me as V-rod one that I had.

Originally Posted by Chad1200
Has anyone here installed the old style Sportster/Dyna headlamp visor on a 2006-present Dyna? Just wondering what kind of custom mounts or brackets guys are using since there's no eyebrow headlight mount to attach it to. Thanks.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:27 PM
fordaith
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Got the JD Customs T-sport fairing mocked up on my FXD. Went out and put a few miles on it and already fell in love. It comes off the bike tonight so I can get that and my conversion tank painted here shortly. Just waiting on my T-bars to come in, and I am all set to get started for winter.

Plans so far:
14" WC MX T-bars
FXDB tank/dash conversion
finish painting the motor
Changing primary covers
and hopefully getting the wheels powder coated

Old 11-05-2014, 01:40 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by DYNARYDER87
So far just installed the speed merchant skid plate and sputhe stabilizers. Bought FXDX wheels, full race tech front suspension kit, speed merchant radial caliper adapters, 2008 GSXR Tokico calipers for the front, Tires, master cylinder, new lowrider lower, notched shorty levers, waiting on a bunch of other odds and ends before I get the wheels coated. Picked up a kraus rear adapter for another Tokico GSXR caliper for the rear brake. Shopping for a nice rear rotor, Ohlins piggyback shocks and a trac dynamics swingarm. Need more ****ing overtime, id like to do a big inch motor before next summer. **** YEAH

hoping i will be involved in this project hahah

Old 11-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Wide N Low 13
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chad1200
Has anyone here installed the old style Sportster/Dyna headlamp visor on a 2006-present Dyna? Just wondering what kind of custom mounts or brackets guys are using since there's no eyebrow headlight mount to attach it to. Thanks.

DAMN! that is one sweet looking ride, nice and clean!

Old 11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
shiftace
Road Warrior
Received 730 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Wide N Low 13
DAMN! that is one sweet looking ride, nice and clean!
Looks like a Southeast Custom Cycles build. That guy has been putting out some killer bikes for the last few years. All done right and not over the top... well except for the big wheel baggers he's gotten into lately. Those are **** but can't fault the man for following the market trends. His Dyna builds are all legit though.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Chad1200
Road Master
Received 266 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by shiftace
Looks like a Southeast Custom Cycles build. That guy has been putting out some killer bikes for the last few years. All done right and not over the top... well except for the big wheel baggers he's gotten into lately. Those are **** but can't fault the man for following the market trends. His Dyna builds are all legit though.
Ya...it's a Southeast Custom Cycles build. Rick Greene has definitely built some bad *** Dynas. Hopefully he's gets back into them at some point.

Old 11-07-2014, 05:28 PM
lllllllLUCAS
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=emerican19;13339327]Just checking in- I'm not dead. These twin boys are kicking my ***, so no time for teh interwebz, but I'm still riding 40 minutes each way to work everyday and sneaking out late on weekends

Every other day I flip flop about selling my bike to get an earlier 2000's Dyna- an FXDXT, FXDP or some variant of that. I rode my buddy's FXDX and it seems a lot lighter and more nimble, and honestly the 88" motor seems to run stronger, or more reliably or something....but I'd really miss that 6th gear. It also seems kind of silly to sell what I've got to get a 10+ year old bike. I've always loved those Dyna Defenders though...

This is pretty much the set up I want, but it's a bitch fitting those bags on a Street Bob

that is def a rad set up, I'd love to know what pegs those are if anybody knows?

Last edited by lllllllLUCAS; 11-07-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:05 PM
DYNARYDER87
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JRK5892
hoping i will be involved in this project hahah
You will bud! Just working my *** off for extra cash right now lol. Wishing Id won that lottery last week.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:13 PM
DYNARYDER87
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

AHHHH YEAH, OPERATION STOP LIKE A BOSS IN FULL EFFECT

Landing pad installed

Thinking about selling my lower 2014 lowrider leg, speed merchant mounts and going with Kraus Motor Co trees and R1 inverted forks. I cant make up my mind lol.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:36 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Nice upgrades man! I'm going to do Tokico front caliper upgrade, but I'm not converting to dual disk brakes just yet.

How's that HI Flo filter?

Originally Posted by DYNARYDER87
AHHHH YEAH, OPERATION STOP LIKE A BOSS IN FULL EFFECT
Landing pad installed

Thinking about selling my lower 2014 lowrider leg, speed merchant mounts and going with Kraus Motor Co trees and R1 inverted forks. I cant make up my mind lol.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's