Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 06:15 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by izhd
I'm 5'8" too. Love my 13.5 Ohlins, but wouldn't go higher.
I also have +2" forks. Get cartridges for the front, Adreani or if you have coin - Ohlins
I'll take a look at those cartridges. Thanks for the suggestions!

Old 05-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Burningcoals
I just traded my 2015 SB in for an S. To me its a world of difference in the S favor.

You are correct the S has the further forward mids, the S is also 2" higher than SB. And the S also has the premium front cartridge.
I couldn't agree more. I bought a 2011 SB and it never felt right. My S couldn't feel more right.

The following users liked this post:
rockon (05-12-2016)
Old 05-12-2016, 08:40 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

I played around with my vinyl wrap today. I ordered a good bit more than I needed to play around with it. I need some knifeless tape to get the edges clean. I just wanted to put it on and work with it to get a feel for it.

First off, if you've ever put mx graphics on a bike, this is similar, but in some ways easier to work with in my opinion. I ripped this off right after I snapped the pics satisfied that I can make a go at it once it get my tape and spend some quality time with it. This took about 15 minutes with a hairdryer.

You can see the lines aren't that great on the top left corner, but the was just a freehand cut.

Last edited by SquishyLowRider; 05-12-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
I couldn't agree more. I bought a 2011 SB and it never felt right. My S couldn't feel more right.
Glad you guys found your bike.
That's how I felt when I got on my DX.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:35 AM
East_Coast_Dyna_Mike
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
I played around with my vinyl wrap today. I ordered a good bit more than I needed to play around with it. I need some knifeless tape to get the edges clean. I just wanted to put it on and work with it to get a feel for it.

First off, if you've ever put mx graphics on a bike, this is similar, but in some ways easier to work with in my opinion. I ripped this off right after I snapped the pics satisfied that I can make a go at it once it get my tape and spend some quality time with it. This took about 15 minutes with a hairdryer.

You can see the lines aren't that great on the top left corner, but the was just a freehand cut.

Looks good man, I have a good sized roll of that stuff from my old car when I did the interior. I actually just used it on my quarter fairing windshield.

The following users liked this post:
SquishyLowRider (05-13-2016)
Old 05-13-2016, 07:56 AM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by East_Coast_Dyna_Mike
Looks good man, I have a good sized roll of that stuff from my old car when I did the interior. I actually just used it on my quarter fairing windshield.
Thanks bro. I'm hoping to spend some time on it this weekend, but my hunny-do list has gotten pretty full.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:00 AM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What kind of tires have you all found to work well in the twisties. I had been looking at the Michellin Commander II tired but didn't know what else is out there. Looking for something that is pretty sticky for corners and everything else.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:28 AM
_wcc_
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 05 fxdl!

Old 05-15-2016, 11:52 AM
SenorCollin
Cruiser
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

I've been pretty pleased with my pirelli night dragons, and I ride pretty aggressively

Originally Posted by _wcc_

My 05 fxdl!

Old 05-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Bagged64
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014
What kind of tires have you all found to work well in the twisties. I had been looking at the Michellin Commander II tired but didn't know what else is out there. Looking for something that is pretty sticky for corners and everything else.
The MCII tires are not the choice for twisties. Going to be taking mine off real soon.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's