Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sedona Orange/black flame WG's Just how many are there here?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 11:39 PM
ken b
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sedona Orange/black flame WG's Just how many are there here?

OK guys, I have seen a **** load of Sedona Orange Dyna Wide glides on this forum. I am just wondering how many of them are really here. I Know I will never get a straight answer but post it if you got it
And for the record, I am considering a sheetmetal exchange just to be different LOL

Old 08-05-2011, 12:26 AM
joe.1955
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 46 Posts

Hey Ken,

Lot's of black bikes out there too, just do other mods to it to make it unique.

You could always chrome it out.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:55 AM
South Jersey Scooter Trash
Road Captain

I also see so many bikes like yours and mine on this forum it makes me wonder also,but Ive had my bike since Oct. of last year covered three states and I'm coming up on 7k miles and I have never seen another on the road like it.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:23 AM
cjlandry
Road Master

I thought mine was somewhat unique until I started seeing so many here on the forums. I have only seen one other in town with the same paint, so I don't quite feel like the guys with the "Bumblebee" Camaros.

Mine's still "unique" with the visual mods I've done. The other I saw in town has its own visual clues to make it stand out on its own.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:30 AM
WG2011
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Also long as you like it thats all that counts with the mods people do its hard to have two bikes that are identical unless you try to make them that way. Too many after market pats to have them be identical, maybe close but not identical. If you do the sheetmetal exchange makes sure you post pics!!

Old 08-05-2011, 09:56 AM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by cjlandry
I thought mine was somewhat unique until I started seeing so many here on the forums. I have only seen one other in town with the same paint, so I don't quite feel like the guys with the "Bumblebee" Camaros.

Mine's still "unique" with the visual mods I've done. The other I saw in town has its own visual clues to make it stand out on its own.
I got one and love it. I also havent seen another one on the streets where i live. But thats not why i bought it. Hell i didnt think Harley only made a few in sedona orange.

cj when did you get the 2 into 1? how is your stock 2 into 1 comming?

Old 08-05-2011, 11:04 AM
NovemberRain78
Cruiser

When I bought mine the dealer had another one just like it. I have seen alot of them on the forums but have never seen another one on the road yet.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Fr3$h
Novice
Default orange winning

ive got one of those! plus BONUS BONUS 2011 only year for sedona orange flamed wide glide

Old 08-05-2011, 12:36 PM
cjlandry
Road Master

Originally Posted by pontiac69
I got one and love it. I also havent seen another one on the streets where i live. But thats not why i bought it. Hell i didnt think Harley only made a few in sedona orange.

cj when did you get the 2 into 1? how is your stock 2 into 1 comming?
I bought mine because I love the paint scheme, not because it's unique, but the "unique" factor is a plus.

Just got the Bassani pipes on Tuesday night. I got a deal on the Bassani pipes because they had a couple of minor scratches on a never-installed return. SUPER low price. So I decided to put the Bassani pipes on for now. Touched up the minor scratches with VHT, a paint brush, and some polish. Even I have to look closely to see them now, and I know where they were. I really love the sound of these pipes!

Stock 2-1 is on the back burner until I get the cams in. Just received my Torrington bearings today. I'll probably swap cams sometime in the next month or so.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Vivid Streetbob
Advanced

One more in Texas. Doesn't get out much.

Quick Reply: Sedona Orange/black flame WG's Just how many are there here?