Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's the best seat for my passenger

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 09:18 AM
saleen03
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the best seat for my passenger

I have a 03 wide glide and it has a corbin seat on it and its hard as a rock. It is killing my ladie, whats the most comforable seat for her that I can buy? Thanks for the help!

Old 08-12-2011, 10:08 AM
rh8234
Elite HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

My ex-wife hated the seat on the 03 Dyna, so I got her a new seat. She hated that too, so I got an Ultra with a nice comfy seat. She hated that seat too. so I got her one of these and I left for good. Last I heard, she did like that last seat I got her.

Attached Thumbnails What's the best seat for my passenger-comfyseat.jpg  
Old 08-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Steel Steed
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd have to say one like mine. I believe it's a Harley Sundowner. Also has the big back rest. I don't care for the look, but never had a complaint from any lady on the back.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
TXSNIPER
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the ladies on the back are not your OL then most times you won't hear a complaint.....they are just glad to ride but when it's the wifey, she has a tendency to bitch and complain a little more. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Steel Steed
I'd have to say one like mine. I believe it's a Harley Sundowner. Also has the big back rest. I don't care for the look, but never had a complaint from any lady on the back.
Back to the original question.....LePera makes some very comfy and awesome looking seats.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:49 PM
dsbfxdwg
Road Captain

I have a Mustang Vintage Wide on my 02 Wide Glide and I hear zero complaints from the back seat. Not the prettiest seat out there, but it is quite comfortable. I have the single seat version, but you can also get a solo seat plus pillion of the same seat.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:06 PM
2011Deluxe
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by saleen03
I have a 03 wide glide and it has a corbin seat on it and its hard as a rock. It is killing my ladie, whats the most comforable seat for her that I can buy? Thanks for the help!
Corbin Dual Tour

Old 08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by dsbfxdwg
I have a Mustang Vintage Wide on my 02 Wide Glide and I hear zero complaints from the back seat. Not the prettiest seat out there, but it is quite comfortable. I have the single seat version, but you can also get a solo seat plus pillion of the same seat.
My OL has spent time on a few different seats when we have gone on trips and rented bikes, she has always been VERY happy to get back on her own throne, Mustang Wide Vintage Super Touring seat. As a bonus it is also the most comfortable seat I have had my *** in. We have done many 500+ mile days on this seat and I would never even consider anything else.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:12 PM
LarryLives
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the HD Touring seat on my 06 WG, Its HUGE!
But, the wife and I love the comfort.

But I will say it again, It Is LARGE.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
thedonthere
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

her own bike

Old 08-12-2011, 06:27 PM
tonygret
Tourer

I am using the HD touring seat. As mentioned above it's big but comfortable. My wife lasted 1 hour on the stock seat and swore she wouldn't get back on it again unless I changed it. May have missed an oportunity there

Quick Reply: What's the best seat for my passenger