Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Sport Tour Fitment Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 12:43 PM
ShiftyCapone
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T-MAC84
I just recieved my c&c sport tour and had the same fitment issue. I have a 2012 wideglide with a fatbob rear fender. I called the company (Dave) and he was unsure of why the fitment was off.He did stand behind his product and offered me a full refund with free return shipping. I wanted to keep the seat so bad i investigated why the fender bolt alignment was off and there was a gap between the frame and seat. I found (forgot) that when my bike was new with the stock seat, there where rubber spacers between the frame and seat. I had removed those when installing for example a mustang seat because the new seat had its own.After reataching the rubber spacers the seat fitment is almost 100 % better.
The affected areas of my bike were all stock. I just had to pull the rubber spacers off the rear fender and lift it up along the frame. Good to go now and I love the seat, it's very comfortable. But it sounds like a little jerry-rigging is necessary for proper fitment...then again, what doesn't require a little finesse on a Harley?