Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

N-line trailer, tow behind.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 06:05 PM
1badbagger
Road Warrior
Received 1,621 Likes on 427 Posts
Default N-line trailer, tow behind.

This N-line trailer was purchased, used for 1 trip, then stored by the original owner. I bought it last summer and have not taken it on a trip yet !! It is like new, of course, and it comes with a front bra, cooler mount, handle and front tongue dollie for easy movement when storing. It is black, so it matches everything ! With it's single "in line" wheel design, you can ride as aggressive as you want and you will NOT even know you have a trailer behind you. I have pulled it around locally a few times to see how it pulls and I find myself riding MORE aggressive with it than without it. One advantage it has over a 2 wheel trailer is that if you have to dodge a pothole or other road debris, your trailer tire tracks the same line as your bike tires and you don't need to worry about the trailer tire hitting the pothole or debris you just swerved to avoid, know what I mean ??? The trailer is the same width as the bike with side bags so maneuvering is also a breeze. Plus it just looks sweet !!!!!!!

The price is $2,000.00 cash.
NO, I won't take $1,999.00 or a penny less.
No, the bike doesn't come with the trailer.
No, I won't sell the bra separate. No, I won't sell the dollie separate.
No, I won't ship.
Every time I list something, somebody has a stupid remark that they think is funny, so I end up deleting the ad. I don't need the $$$ bad enough to hear stupid remarks. I'd be surprised if this one makes it thru the evening.
Here goes !!!

Attached Thumbnails N-line trailer, tow behind.-dsc00092.jpg  

Last edited by 1badbagger; 05-29-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Moe Taters
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I were closer. The money would be on the way right now! I have been wanting one in black. Is it possible to get it shipped? I have never shipped such an item.

I most likely should have pm'd you, so let's just call this an extreme bump! PM on the way.

Moe Taters

Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM
1badbagger
Road Warrior
Received 1,621 Likes on 427 Posts

Moe,
PM'd you back.