General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Hitechluddite
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4 Rivers HD Paducah Ky.

I was on a short roadtrip from Indy to Paducah and 4 miles from my hotel the bike started feeling squirrely. When I stopped at the ramp I found the rear was almost flat. I found the nail and pulled it but with tube tires I was going no further. I called 4 Rivers which was about 7 miles away at 9:30 AM on Friday. They picked my bike up before 11AM started it by noon and had me out the door by 4PM with a new OEM back tire & tube for under $250. No complaints about them at all, nice staff and lots of bikes to look at while your waiting.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Erbie
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitechluddite
I was on a short roadtrip from Indy to Paducah and 4 miles from my hotel the bike started feeling squirrely. When I stopped at the ramp I found the rear was almost flat. I found the nail and pulled it but with tube tires I was going no further. I called 4 Rivers which was about 7 miles away at 9:30 AM on Friday. They picked my bike up before 11AM started it by noon and had me out the door by 4PM with a new OEM back tire & tube for under $250. No complaints about them at all, nice staff and lots of bikes to look at while your waiting.
That is what they make the less than twenty bucks for a battle of fixa flat for and a small compressor. Money and time.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:01 AM
PPBART
Elite HDF Member
Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts

I was in Monroe, LA, last weekend with some friends. One of the group discovered the tail light assembly on her '09 FLSTN was broken and on the verge of falling apart. We arrived at Bleu Bayou HD just a few minutes before closing time Saturday, but they stayed open until a replacement could be cannibalized from a used bike and installed on my friends Deluxe. Small dealership, but good service, fair prices, good people.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:57 AM
MikeyTX
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 197 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by Erbie
That is what they make the less than twenty bucks for a battle of fixa flat for and a small compressor. Money and time.
Ever tried to use fix a flat on a tube tire ? The o/p has tube type tires . . . .

Old 07-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Beagletim
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just made my second purchase from Eastside Harley in Bellevue WA. Both purchases were easy transactions and good experiences. They have a great service team and remember you name well beyond the day of the sale. Scott Cook is the GM and is engaged and easy to work with.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:23 AM
pghreed
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

New Castle HD (near Pittsburgh awesome)
Bumpus (service in Memphis (Booooooooooooooooo))

Old 07-28-2014, 10:06 PM
1HDRIO
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great service from the Guam Harley Davidson!! I was recently in a wreck and the guys down at the shop had found out and called to check up on me the same day. Next thing you know they got another ride ready and reserved for me until the insurance claims process finished. Of course it will be sitting in the shop until my collar bone heals.

Simply great service and great people!

Old 07-28-2014, 11:12 PM
PanhandleChuck
Cruiser
Default Panama City Beach Harley Davidson

Purchased a new RK from the "Friendliest Harley Davidson" dealership last week. From entering the building to straddling the bike when leaving the entire process was painless!

I'm sure a lot of folks visit during "Thunder Beach," but as a local, it's really nice to have a first class dealership at home!

Old 07-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Eddy G
Road Master
Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Freedom Harley Davidson of Ottawa

My wife and I took a ride to Ottawa a few weeks back......... MA, across to NH and Up through VT to Montreal across to Ottawa and then back through the Adirondacks.....but I digress........during our trip we stopped in to Freedom HD of Ottawa just to check it out.......She wanted a new hoodie or what not...anyway, I'm not much of a shopper so I saw a t-shirt I liked just grabbed it off the shelf and tossed it on the counter with her hoodie.....So when we get home I check it out and realize Damn it! I grabbed the wrong size...Oh, well it sucks but I'll re gift it or something...My wife on the other hand has much more patience and gumption.....She wrapped it up with a little note and requests a larger size ...A week latter we get a package in the mail with a new shirt in the right size and a couple of nice key chains and dealer pins...But most impressive was a business card with a little personalized note of appreciation for our patronage... Very very cool..Not just because of the shirt thing but while we where there they really went out of their way to help my wife find something she liked and gave us great directions and suggestions on what to see in do in Ottawa...So 2 big thumbs up for Freedom Harley Davidson of Ottawa.

Old 08-02-2014, 09:49 PM
deezy139
Cruiser

I live less than five minutes from my local dealership, but I drove well over an hour out of my way to get to Faribault Harley Davidson to get my new bike. The sales guy I dealt with was one of the nicest guys I've met in a long time, the finance guy was beyond fair on the deal he gave me on both the new bike and my trade in, and the parts guy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. None of the guys tried to pressure me or up sell, and they all listened and gave me honest advice. I don't care if I have to drive all day and pass 10 dealerships to get to those guys, they were all extremely pleasant to deal with.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences