General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New HOG Rally Proposed for N. Myrtle Beach

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 07:02 PM
2003Springer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't find the geddie-up-go to make my @zz want to go where You have to watch everything you say and do. I want to be carefull on the road but relax and let my Ballz breath while I'm there. No Myrtle Beach for Me this year or next or next or next

Old 12-10-2009, 08:21 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well beign new to travel/vacation scene, i spent a good couple of months trying to decide where to spend my saved up vacation money, i went to Wharf Rat Rally here last fall and decided i needed something new, new people new crowds someplace where i can just let loose and relax and meet peopel i aint related too or have know nfor years already, someplace where i aitn a local LOL. now i sure as hell aint gonna go someplace where i am not welcome, so Laconia will get my money next year. after fuel accomodations and the ferry ride i'll have 2500 us to blow on beer, local women, and souvineers. might as well spend it where the people will greet me with a friendly smile before they know i am spending my money there, now i just gotta pray the local women dont give me no souvineers to brign home to my local doctors office LOL.

and Laconia is a boat ride plus 2 hours drive from my drive way so if i break down it wont cost me a fortuen to get home lol

Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Toypuller
They ran the rally out of Myrtle Beach.

Bikers struck back with a boycott. The boycott is working and Myrtle Beach has raised taxes and fees. The local politicians are feeling the heat from it.

NO they're not, hell they were all just re-elected last month including the idiot mayor!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:43 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will Myrtle Beach have a Christmas?

Are they too mean to ride with the Baby Jesus? Or just too broke to buy presents?

Old 12-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Harley Joe
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Big Pig,

I think part of the problem in Myrtle Beach with the recent election is the incumbent was challenged only by a former mayor who apparently is not well thought of in the area. Many of the business owners/stock holders don't live in Myrtle Beach and can't vote. I think they did vote in a couple of new council members - but I'm not sure.

I hope the HOG Rally chooses to go elsewhere....