General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad ASS Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 10:54 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I still get emails from them about sales, I even opted out of their emails, and I still got one today. Idiots, I swear!

Old 01-17-2011, 01:50 PM
warren0644
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BadAss Chrome

I also got stung from badass,bought a tourpak for my wifes 883 on aug 1 2010. It arrived 5 weeks later, damaged.I phoned Doug and told him I was sending back. I called numerous times untill mid dec, Doug said they never got it. I called USPS twice and disscovered the pac was delivered back to badass on nov 22 2010!!! It's been there almost 11 weeks, so I dont know if Doug really didnt realize it was there or they are extemely unorganized. Now here is the problem, Ive emailed Doug 4 times with the USPS tracking # to see for himself and left dozens of phone messages to call me ....
all unanswered {who would of thought }. So now he has the tourpak and my $550 . Not to sure, but is that not against the law in the USA. in canada it is. Other than the phone # on the web site how do you get ahold of these people. I must also say though, I have purchased afew other things from them and all was well.
Warren

Old 01-20-2011, 01:06 PM
fiat20
Stage I
Angry Badass chrome ?????

I ordered a set of HD saddlebags for my XR1200 on December 28, 2010.

I sent them several emails and phone call, and no body answer.

They already charged my card, but I can not contact anyone.!!!!

Are they out of business??? These people are not serious. HD should cancel their license and don´t let them sell HD goods.

I am frustrated.

fiat20

Old 05-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Dustball
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump...bump...bump.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
rgrecco
Road Master
Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

So Far I have had nothing short of a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with this company...

I ordered a saddlebag guard bag w/ water bottle holder from them on 5/26... On 6/3 after not receiving the product or and e-mail I contacted them. I spoke with them and they informed me that they would look into it and contact me back that day with an explanation... Well today is 6/13 and I STILL don't have the item, an explanation or a return phone call...

So today I tried to contact them and all I get is an answering machine... I left a message and lets see if I get a call back...

Glad I Payed With PAYPAL... If I don't get an answer soon I will start the Complaint Process...

My Advise Is AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

RON

Old 06-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Borisat
Cruiser

he has about 4 differant ebay merchant names the sneeky fugger
hotnewparts is one of the newer oneshe uses

CoolCustomChrome is another

hd_part is another

Old 06-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Shakeydeal
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ron,

I see you have been a member here since 2007. I can only hope this thread eluded you. Hopefully you hadn't already read it and did business with them anyway.

Shakey

Old 06-14-2011, 09:58 AM
rgrecco
Road Master

I tried to search for the company prior to my purchase but didn't find this thread until it was too late...

Wish I would have saw it before I placed my order...

Started the complaint process w/ paypal last night...

Lets see if that gets his attention... If I don't hear back by tomorrow night it becomes a CLAIM REPORT!

RON

Old 06-15-2011, 10:33 PM
rgrecco
Road Master

Claim filed with paypal

Old 06-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Jbizzle
Road Captain

Guess I too should have researched this horrible company before I gave them my money. I put them in the same boat as newroc harley, Terrible!! I ordered my husband a detachable sissy bar for his birthday on June 4th. Order still says processing and my credit card/paypal account has already been charged for it. Should have paid full price for it at the hd shop. Now, its two weeks later and still nothing. I emailed them twice with no response. I made phone contact with them on Monday and they said it had been shipped from hd and they should ship it out to me on Wednesday. Still no progress!

Quick Reply: Bad ASS Chrome