General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS

I am looking for my old Fourth Reich MC Brothers. I was a Fourth Reich Member down S.L.C. Utah from 1969 into the seventies. My road name was Johnnie Smoke back in the day, I am looking to find out if any of my old brothers and freinds are still standing and still riding. Sir,Pitts,Pig,Jim Frog,Harpo, Topo Tom, Black Gary. My friends from other clubs. from the Sundowners MC, Mother,Weed,Fess,Okie,Chief,Whisky Skip,and Slim. From the Barons MC, Teach,Johnny,Ceasar. Anyway guys I am Still standing and still riding got a 2008 HD Ultra Classic staged and Big bored up to 103cid.Take care and ride safe, Smoke

Top Answer

04-25-2022, 10:53 AM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 13,188 Likes on 5,615 Posts

Originally Posted by MURPHCC1
Smoke hasn't been on here in 8 years!!
Originally Posted by Neggy ZRXOA 5248
more one post wonders bringing up necro-threads....

Now I know why other forums lock posts after a couple of years
What about any other MC members that may still be following this thread? I think threads like this should be kept alive so that whenever someone else stumbles upon it they can reply and possibly get in touch with people from their past.
What's it gonna hurt either of you if someone revives an old thread?

Old 10-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Whackone
Tourer

Rode with the Peace Wheelers out of Cache Valley during the same time frame only as a Nomad. We partied with the Fourth Reich, Sundowners, Brother Speed and Empty's from Pocatello. Not so much with the Barons. There are four of us, Peace Wheelers. that still ride but about 10 that are not under dirt.
Cesar was still riding a couple of years ago. Hven't heard about Mother or Horse but Blue passed away in prison.
Mike Geokan and Brian Stocks are still with Brother Speed and racing at Bonneville each year.
Great times and great memories. We all got along and had a good time.
Ride hard!
Pervert

Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate
Default Whackone

Pervert, Thank you for taking the time to answer my message. I am sad to hear that so many of our old friends and bro's have gone under. Frog passed away last year. Looks like we can stop everything but the clock. The reaper always wins in the end.

On a much brighter note I heard from my old friend Caesar from the Barons MC. He is still riding. It was Great to hear from him. He still owns Caesar's Motorcycle Empire in Midvale Utah.

Pervert I would like to ask you a question? Do you have or do you know of any one I might be able to get Copies of any photos of the Fourth Reich, Peacewheelers, Sundowners, and the Empties, from back then. Lost all of mine to the Divorce and who knows what she did with them. Would be more than happy to pay for copies of the clubs parting together even if it is not the same chapters just to see the old colors of the clubs again. Well I hope to hear from you again. Take care and ride safe, Smoke

Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 AM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,789 Likes on 931 Posts
Thumbs up

I found this and maybe it might help you-
http://www.brainbucketmag.com/News/a.../sid=2660.html

Michigan - The men – Chuck "T-Bone" Thorpe, 50; Rex "Reptile" Lyle, 51; Dan "Pharaoh" Scott, 26; Craig "Bubba" Shaw, 39; and Rick Patria, 56 – are among 30 members of the Fourth Reich Motorcycle Club with a clubhouse at 702 W. 11 Mile in Madison Heights.
The Fourth Reich Motorcycle Club formed in 1967 and located the clubhouse on 11 Mile in 1972.

"Members come from all walks of life and we are family-oriented," said Shaw, a laid-off machinist and motorcycle mechanic. "One is an owner of an engineering firm. Others are factory workers and once we had a lawyer. The key ingredient is motorcycles. Everybody rides a Harley or cruiser style motorcycle."

Old 11-05-2010, 08:09 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Pointman 10 Thank you for the help. The Fourth Reich MC in the message you sent are not the same club as far as I know. I belive they were originaly called the Drifters MC back in the 60's and are located in Detroit Michigan. But thanks again and take care and ride safe.

Last edited by johnniemack; 11-05-2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: left out part of a answer
Old 11-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Whackone
Tourer
Default Pics

Johnny Mack. I do have some pics of PeaceWheelers and Bro Speed from back in the day. Let me check with some of my old bros and see what we can dig up. I don't get on here often so it may be a while before I respond

Pervert

Old 11-19-2010, 12:46 AM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Pervert. I can't thank you enough for all your help. And any pics of the old clubs and the colors would be great. Look forward to hearing from you, when you next get the chance to get on here. Take care and ride safe, Johnnie Mack

Old 09-20-2011, 06:53 PM
YoIdaho
Stage I

I was googling and found this post if you're still around and interested I use to
hangout with the Empties in Poky and have a lot of piks, & some information.
It's been years since I've been around.
I also have a Christmas postcard I think of the Peacewheelers, Vaughn sounds like a familiar name from them. ~M

Old 09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Whackone
Tourer

Von, Lynn and Mike are still in Logan. I see them ever now and again. Randy Smith and Grizz are in SLC. So there are still a few of us left but several have died. We would go to Pocatello to party with the Empties and they would ride to Logan to party with the us. We did make Christmas Cards to send out to our friends. I still have some of them also.
Pervert

Old 10-01-2011, 02:07 AM
johnniemack
Intermediate

YoIdaho I am very Intrested in any old pic's or info on my old brothers from the Fourth Reich MC sorry I took so long to answer but been on the road. Back east. I hope to hear from you real soon. JohnnieMack

Quick Reply: Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS